2024 NYCFC Kit Thread

Reactions: Schwallacus
HOLD UP THEY'RE SELLING GK JERSEYS NOW? View attachment 13167
They had the black jerseys last year too, granted they sell out pretty quickly they are being sold

• Love
Reactions: Shwafta
official pics look nice. the color split still doesn't sit right with me, but the monogram keeps telling me to take a closer look. stupid talking logos.

The kit by itself it great. The short, socks, and different coloring for name/number just make it a mess.

Reactions: Gene
It’s definitely the most positive response ever for a new release across social media, pods, comments, here, etc.

The disco ball teaser had me hoping they'd put little mirrored squares on the kit so we could blind our opponents. Ok probably everybody.

Joking aside, I like it. Been a while since I've gotten a kit, so I'll be all over this one.

I like this jersey. But it's hard to get an NYCFC jersey without a star, which takes out the replica. And the authentics being $200 with a name on the back is just too much. I refuse to pay $200 for a jersey. Prices for these things are truly out of control. How in the world is a jersey worth $200?

It is the best road kit the team has had. The alternating colors are great, but it is the predominance of black that allow them to work - alternate colors for name and number would be less effective and clean on an orange jersey.

I suspect on television it will be even better.

Reactions: JayH
Same here, although I don't care for the monogram crest (from what I've seen, I'm in the minority on that issue). Other than that, I think it's gorgeous. I like the keeper kits, too.
I do like the monogram crest. Not as a replacement for the primary, which is perfect imo, but as a nice alternative to throw into the mix