Anybody Think The Delay On The Stadium Might Turn Out To Be A Good Thing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_League_Soccer_attendance#Historic_average_attendances
the only teams that really can afford a bigger stadium thats about 30k is Sounders and Galaxy... even as good as RBNY are, they have a 25k stadium and I doubt they sell out more often than not, seeing as they average 19k... Until the MLS grows into a more respected league to the average person/soccer fan, the way I see it, 20k will be enough for us, if need be, we could always expand the stadium down the road

RB don't draw because they're selling you an energy drink in a shithole part of Jersey.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the initial capacity of a new stadium - most new stadiums are built to be modular so they can easily be expanded (or reduced...) over the course of an offseason, and I'm sure that would be the case with ours.

It's absolutely crucial that it's sorted ASAP, because while YS is a fine, unique temporary home, staying there too long or failing to sort an alternative once the contract is up could drain enthusiasm out of the club fast. Nothing worse for fan relations than either being tenants in an under-attended megadome, or being cast out last-minute to somewhere crap.