Authentic Jersey

Just got off the phone with them. My short sleeve authentic Mix away jersey should be shipping today or Monday. :mad:

That's not horrible though. I'll be happy with that. I just want it for the home opener at this point.

Reactions: Paul
I understand why Adidas couldn't make the home jerseys fast enough. It's March though now. That was like November when they weren't sure about the demand. Why wouldn't they make more of the away jerseys after the homes were in way way way way way.... WAY higher demand than they ever expected.

Reactions: Paul and Drainyoo
Heads up guys, Worldsoccershop.com has the authentic away jerseys SS and LS for pre-order!
I just looked. They have every team available EXCEPT NYCFC lol

EDIT: Nevermind. They just don't have the image of the jersey, but it's there!

PRE-Order will take awhile 365 sports(WSS) always give a range when they will ship so its best to jump on them as soon as possible still dont know what basic means for the name and number customization. Had a Liverpool Gerrard authentic numbering from them and it was great so maybe authentic maybe just a premier league thing but idk.

PRE-Order will take awhile 365 sports(WSS) always give a range when they will ship so its best to jump on them as soon as possible still dont know what basic means for the name and number customization. Had a Liverpool Gerrard authentic numbering from them and it was great so maybe authentic maybe just a premier league thing but idk.
DO NOT get "basic" printing from WSS. I got this bomb pop jersey through them. Went with the basic lettering. SUPER disappointing. I would have gladly paid the extra $15 for authentic if I knew that it would look this shitty.
zyifraZl.jpg

DO NOT get "basic" printing from WSS. I got this bomb pop jersey through them. Went with the basic lettering. SUPER disappointing. I would have gladly paid the extra $15 for authentic if I knew that it would look this shitty.
zyifraZl.jpg
Yeah was worried about the quality. The authentic looks good little extra but not badIMAG0232.jpg

I just called Upper90 in Long Island and they have some authentic, but not L or XL. They said they got them in on Weds, and sold out of them immediately. The guy on the phone also said they won't be getting another shipment until July. This is so fucked.

An update for those who still haven't received them from nycfc.com - I've been told they are aware that most people are looking forward to having them in hand for the home opener so hopefully all remaining orders get sent out asap.

On a side note, I got in for the team meet and greet after the game and wanted to get a home authentic to get them all to sign (hopefully). Is my best bet picking one up at Yankee Stadium at this point? Are there any other places that have them in stock anymore? If anything I could always settle for a replica but I believe those are hard to come by as well. Any thoughts?

An update for those who still haven't received them from nycfc.com - I've been told they are aware that most people are looking forward to having them in hand for the home opener so hopefully all remaining orders get sent out asap.

On a side note, I got in for the team meet and greet after the game and wanted to get a home authentic to get them all to sign (hopefully). Is my best bet picking one up at Yankee Stadium at this point? Are there any other places that have them in stock anymore? If anything I could always settle for a replica but I believe those are hard to come by as well. Any thoughts?

I know Modell's has a good stock of the Replicas, but in terms of Authentic it seems like the only place is Yankee Stadium, which is just nuts. I'm going crazy trying to find one as well. You might have luck at U90 if you need a small.

I know Modell's has a good stock of the Replicas, but in terms of Authentic it seems like the only place is Yankee Stadium, which is just nuts. I'm going crazy trying to find one as well. You might have luck at U90 if you need a small.

Ideally I want a medium or large authentic but I don't plan on wearing it, I would like to get it signed and framed. We shall see. Thanks for the tip.

I just called Upper90 in Long Island and they have some authentic, but not L or XL. They said they got them in on Weds, and sold out of them immediately. The guy on the phone also said they won't be getting another shipment until July. This is so fucked.

HAHA god damn it. Well. There goes my plan, I guess.

I don't see where it says pre-order. It says it's in stock... Am I crazy? And fuck $12 shipping.

I don't see where it says pre-order. It says it's in stock... Am I crazy? And fuck $12 shipping.
When I looked they were Pre Order bit it is definitely not the best option for a jersey right now if you want it customized. even though I have dealt with them in the past and customer service is always helpful

When I looked they were Pre Order bit it is definitely not the best option for a jersey right now if you want it customized. even though I have dealt with them in the past and customer service is always helpful
Yeah, I don't plan on getting it customized (for now). I feel like I should order the long sleeve while I have the chance. But I don't think I can justify the $150 PLUS $12 shipping (wtf?!)...

Yeah, I don't plan on getting it customized (for now). I feel like I should order the long sleeve while I have the chance. But I don't think I can justify the $150 PLUS $12 shipping (wtf?!)...
Soccer.com, which is a sister site to WSS.com, has the authentics for sale with expected delivery date of mid-July!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan