Authentic Jersey

I tried using the Soccer.com customization and it wouldn't work.
Well If i customize it doesn't ship till the 11th. Can't take that chance.

I'll have to expedite it. Is there anywhere in the city I could get lettering done?
I know Modells doesnt do it on their site do they in store?

Modells doesn't do lettering, neither does the Yankee Shop at the stadium, but Upper90 does. It's $30. Call them before you go to make sure they have the player you want.

I was at Upper 90 in Brooklyn this morning. Only authentic I saw was a Small. Woman who worked there said they didn't have the lettering there for customization yet but should soon. I also called the Upper 90 in Manhattan and they said authentic Small only. Upper 90 in Brooklyn had a bunch of replicas though in medium and large sizes. Hope this helps since i was on the hunt all day yesterday,. I was able to get the last Replica XXL from Modell's on 86th Street. Guy literally took it off a display for me.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I caved and bought a short sleeve away replica because I can't handle the struggle of having to wait for. Long sleeve authentic away.

I was at Upper 90 in Brooklyn this morning. Only authentic I saw was a Small. Woman who worked there said they didn't have the lettering there for customization yet but should soon. I also called the Upper 90 in Manhattan and they said authentic Small only. Upper 90 in Brooklyn had a bunch of replicas though in medium and large sizes. Hope this helps since i was on the hunt all day yesterday,. I was able to get the last Replica XXL from Modell's on 86th Street. Guy literally took it off a display for me.

It amazes me that Adidas and NYCFC didn't produce enough of the away kits, but something else has to be going on because the home authentic is hard to find as well.

It amazes me that Adidas and NYCFC didn't produce enough of the away kits, but something else has to be going on because the home authentic is hard to find as well.
We aren't the only ones have having this issue with Adidas.

Whilst running errands today before the game, I stopped by the Adidas store near Houston, and several Modell's locations (8th Street, 42nd Street and 86th Street). None of them had home authentic jerseys and none of them had authentic away jerseys, there were a few replica away jerseys at 86th Street.

I was looking to see if they had any of the long sleeve training tops, fleece pullovers, etc., and didn't see anything

Reactions: Drainyoo
Could it be a strange conspiracy ... they know a large portion of the fan base doesn't love the man city sky blue so they are making it hard to get the away jersey? Just saying. Stil waiting for my Shelton Away ... waiting

Reactions: danger
Could it be a strange conspiracy ... they know a large portion of the fan base doesn't love the man city sky blue so they are making it hard to get the away jersey? Just saying. Stil waiting for my Shelton Away ... waiting
I have had the same thought. I dismissed it in order to maintain my own belief in my sanity. Surely they wouldn't. But we've seen the video of Fat Frank signing fake papers.

Reactions: danger
I just opened my away authentic jersey. The material feels really weird. I couldn't image players playing in that.

I just opened my away authentic jersey. The material feels really weird. I couldn't image players playing in that.

This article is dated, but my assumption is there are replica kits which are different than authentic kits which are sometimes different than match kits.

Maybe, but the home authentic jersey is also hard to find.