Authentic Jersey

If the crowd at Ryan's Daughter is any indication yesterday, the away jersey is an overwhelming favorite compared to the home. I'd say it was probably 3 to 1, if not great away jerseys to home.
Yeah looking at pictures from all the bars and down in Orlando, black was overwhelmingly worn. Kind of crazy considering how hard it has been to find those jerseys.

Just put in the order on Fanatics for an Authentic Away. 3 day shipping was only $10, figured I'd go for it as to not take any chances for missing this weekend. They had S-XL in stock so worth checking out if anyone is still stuck.

Anyone know if there's an accurate sizing chart for the authentics? I feel like the Adidas chart I see everywhere is just a general chart and not specific to authentic jerseys.

Reactions: SFphoto
hey SFphoto - was yours an authentic? What size are you wearing - I'm basing all of my fashion descisions on you - you are my icon!

Reactions: SFphoto
Anyone know if there's an accurate sizing chart for the authentics? I feel like the Adidas chart I see everywhere is just a general chart and not specific to authentic jerseys.
Yeah that's annoying. Fanatics has different sizing for Authentic and Replica basketball jerseys, but not for soccer.

hey SFphoto - was yours an authentic? What size are you wearing - I'm basing all of my fashion descisions on you - you are my icon!
Ah yes. I have become your muse. I was wearing an authentic Large.

Looks like Fanatics is out of authentic XL now. Give me ten minutes and I'll put up some measurements from my large home.

Yeah that's annoying. Fanatics has different sizing for Authentic and Replica basketball jerseys, but not for soccer.

Ah yes. I have become your muse. I was wearing an authentic Large.

Looks like Fanatics is out of authentic XL now. Give me ten minutes and I'll put up some measurements from my large home.
I ordered the XL replica and it fits me the same as my Adidas MCFC replica. So I went with an XL authentic. I prefer my jersey a bit loose.

Alright. Here are my not-so-scientific measurements.

Armpit to Armpit - 21"
w25HAwC.jpg

Shoulder to shoulder - 24"
LwEwNPG.jpg

Collar to bottom - 24"
pfSTif6.jpg

Width at the bottom - 21"
EVvyHzJ.jpg

You can see that it pinches in a bit at the waist too. kylelovescrayons kylelovescrayons saw me wearing it yesterday. Snug, but I don't need a shoehorn to get into it. I'm ~5'10" ~190lbs

Reactions: Shotofjmoh
Alright. Here are my not-so-scientific measurements.

Armpit to Armpit - 21"
w25HAwC.jpg

Shoulder to shoulder - 24"
LwEwNPG.jpg

Collar to bottom - 24"
pfSTif6.jpg

Width at the bottom - 21"
EVvyHzJ.jpg

You can see that it pinches in a bit at the waist too. kylelovescrayons kylelovescrayons saw me wearing it yesterday. Snug, but I don't need a shoehorn to get into it. I'm ~5'10" ~190lbs

Yeah, I'm 6'0", 160 lbs and wear a medium authentic. Like you, it's snug but no shoehorn necessary. :D

Hey Drainyoo Drainyoo I don't know if it matters at this point, but I just looked in the packaging that my beanie came in from Fanatics. They include a return shipping label that you can use. It will deduct $5 from your refund if you return it. So basically you can get free shipping and if you don't like the jersey/the fit, you can send it back and you're only out $5 total. Seems like a good/easy deal if you want to get two sizes with the intention of sending one back.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Hey Drainyoo Drainyoo I don't know if it matters at this point, but I just looked in the packaging that my beanie came in from Fanatics. They include a return shipping label that you can use. It will deduct $5 from your refund if you return it. So basically you can get free shipping and if you don't like the jersey/the fit, you can send it back and you're only out $5 total. Seems like a good/easy deal if you want to get two sizes with the intention of sending one back.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'm going to head to the stadium tomorrow to see if I can get one. If not, I will order from them.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'm going to head to the stadium tomorrow to see if I can get one. If not, I will order from them.

I was at the stadium shop earlier and there were a ton of authentic jerseys to choose from (both home & away and long & short sleeves). I picked up one of the rivalry scarves: NYCFC vs NE Revolution on one side and "Historic Home Opener March 15, 2015" on the other side. The scarf is made by Ruffnecks.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I was at the stadium shop earlier and there were a ton of authentic jerseys to choose from (both home & away and long & short sleeves). I picked up one of the rivalry scarves: NYCFC vs NE Revolution on one side and "Historic Home Opener March 15, 2015" on the other side. The scarf is made by Ruffnecks.
That's awesome. When I get off at Laguardia I'll head to the stadium and buy mine.
Were they customizing?

Awesome! Defiantly going there then. I'll get it customized at U90.

Funny how the stadium shop is the only place in all of NYC with a good amount of authentics in stock. My guess is they stocked up for Sunday.