Authentic Jersey

I didn't think so either, but I went to Red Bulls games last year and they sometimes had sales at the shop there. One can only hope
This is classic supply and demand. EVERYONE wants NYCFC jerseys and Adidas is doing a shit job at getting them out. These MIGHT be discounted after the season is over, but I'm not even sure if that would happen haha

Reactions: Section1Guy
This is classic supply and demand. EVERYONE wants NYCFC jerseys and Adidas is doing a shit job at getting them out. These MIGHT be discounted after the season is over, but I'm not even sure if that would happen haha
Very true, guess I'll just have to hand over $150 on a villa jersey

Just heard from a dude that works at U90. He's says that Adidas sent them an incomplete order. That's why there were only S and XL short sleeves. They did however get the full Red Bull order. D'OH.

Reactions: Goodfella
You are DEFINITELY not going to see discounted prices at the stadium.
You're right. Yankee Stadium has all the authentics but the prices are marked up. $135 for short sleeve, $175 for long sleeve, +TAX! If you're desperate, it's your best place to go right now.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 61
Looks like Fanatics got short sleeve authentic away kits. Grab 'em up! Use the code for Free Shipping!

And then Claudio or some other shill will offer a quote that uses it as evidence that people weren't really upset by the jersey or Lampard fiascoes. It's despicable.

My away shirt still says processing. I mean, it's now a week after the purported shipping date, and I'm still being "processed"? WTF?

Same here bud. Nice to know I'm not alone. Did you get a customized one?

Any update for either of you? Mine is still processing.

Reactions: Goodfella
You're right. Yankee Stadium has all the authentics but the prices are marked up. $135 for short sleeve, $175 for long sleeve, +TAX! If you're desperate, it's your best place to go right now.

Seeing how things are going, this is what I might to have to do. Get one on game day.

Any update for either of you? Mine is still processing.

Nothing yet. I'm going to call again tomorrow and flip out. I really wanted it for this weekend but now if I don't get it for the opener I'll be pissed.

I seriously need to get this jersey before Sunday or heads will roll.

speaking of jersey since we got new home and away this year does this mean the team will wear these next season as well? or maybe just a new home and keep the old away then just rotate?

speaking of jersey since we got new home and away this year does this mean the team will wear these next season as well? or maybe just a new home and keep the old away then just rotate?
Probably depends how well they sell. Obviously they are super hot right now. Seattle got new primaries and secondaries this year.

Nothing yet. I'm going to call again tomorrow and flip out. I really wanted it for this weekend but now if I don't get it for the opener I'll be pissed.

Just got off the phone with them. My short sleeve authentic Mix away jersey should be shipping today or Monday. :mad:

Reactions: Goodfella and JayH