Authentic Jersey

Update: Called Adidas Soho and they told me that they have no idea when they're getting them, and most likely they're not going to get them. This is just weird.

Then called Upper90 in Manhattan, and they said they should be getting them in a few days.

So basically no one knows anything. It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' manufacterers don't even know!
Damn that sucks. The U90 twitter said that they would be getting the numbering for the aways in today. I have no idea what that means as far as jerseys, but it's something.

I have a mens authentic short sleeve small jersey that has never been worn that I am willing to sell. I bought a small and medium and the med fits me a little better than the small. Id rather sell it to someone here at cost rather than mail it back considering how few are available. I am willing to mail it or take it to Nevada Smiths this Sunday. If you are interested let me know by direct messaging me.

Would have liked if they would actually re-stock the site with any sort of urgency vs. telling us to just go to the stadium.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I have a mens authentic short sleeve small jersey that has never been worn that I am willing to sell. I bought a small and medium and the med fits me a little better than the small. Id rather sell it to someone here at cost rather than mail it back considering how few are available. I am willing to mail it or take it to Nevada Smiths this Sunday. If you are interested let me know by direct messaging me.

How much? And is it customized or no number on the back? Interested buyer! Thanks

Just got email from Upper 90. They have the authentic away jersey but only in Small and XL. Also if you sign up you can get a 10% discount on orders over £75.
Saw that too. S and XL? No long sleeve?? WHAT THE HELL!?

I really feel like this is all a ploy to push those dollars into the stadium. I'm willing to bet money that there will be a truckload of home and away at the home opener.

I just think its ridiculous to pay $120 for a short sleeve authentic...Trust me I want one so badly but am still hesitant to pay the price. Such a tough decision. Would like to see discounted ones at the Stadium or even on U90

Just got email from Upper 90. They have the authentic away jersey but only in Small and XL. Also if you sign up you can get a 10% discount on orders over £75.

Small and XL? Who the hell at U90 placed that order?

I just think its ridiculous to pay $120 for a short sleeve authentic...Trust me I want one so badly but am still hesitant to pay the price. Such a tough decision. Would like to see discounted ones at the Stadium or even on U90
You are DEFINITELY not going to see discounted prices at the stadium.