Authentic Jersey

Soccer.com now has away authentics in stock. I'm totally torn on what to do, especially since I have a $100 gift certificate for them. Should I try and cancel my order at nycfc.com? So soured by this whole process...

I was at the stadium shop earlier and there were a ton of authentic jerseys to choose from (both home & away and long & short sleeves). I picked up one of the rivalry scarves: NYCFC vs NE Revolution on one side and "Historic Home Opener March 15, 2015" on the other side. The scarf is made by Ruffnecks.
Cool. How much was the scarf?

That's awesome. When I get off at Laguardia I'll head to the stadium and buy mine.
Were they customizing?

No customization at the stadium store.

Cool. How much was the scarf?

The scarf was a bit pricey at $35 but I thought it was worth it for the first home match and I consider the Revs a good rival with the Boston/NYC connection. I'm considering taking it with me to the meet & greet to ask the players to sign.

No customization at the stadium store.

The scarf was a bit pricey at $35 but I thought it was worth it for the first home match and I consider the Revs a good rival with the Boston/NYC connection. I'm considering taking it with me to the meet & greet to ask the players to sign.
Meet and greet?

I'm doing the meet and greet as well. Bought a separate away jersey that I'm hoping I can get all of them to sign and then frame.

I'm doing the meet and greet as well. Bought a separate away jersey that I'm hoping I can get all of them to sign and then frame.
Have you received any info on the meet and greet? I received a confirmation of the order, but no info.

Have you received any info on the meet and greet? I received a confirmation of the order, but no info.

Not yet, I'm very curious to see how it's going to go down. I'm really hoping we get to meet everyone.

Don't know how thrilled the players will be. Got to figure they just played a match and are tired and all. Plus depending on the result.

I asked Chris Wingert if he'd be there and he said most likely not, he has a lot of people going to the game that he has to see after, but he would try his best. That makes me think that a few people may not be there.

You guys have a totally different take on the shirts than we do in the UK.an adult would never dream of having a players name on their shirts only the kids under 16 maybe.city shirts cost around £50 with name,numbers and sleeve badges all £5 each so about £65 for replica shirt.
You really don't know how lucky you are to have Adidas make your kit as ours are made by Nike and Everybody hates Nike in the UK the quality is just so poor.
Which player are you guys going for on your shirts ?