Authentic Jersey

You guys have a totally different take on the shirts than we do in the UK.an adult would never dream of having a players name on their shirts only the kids under 16 maybe.city shirts cost around £50 with name,numbers and sleeve badges all £5 each so about £65 for replica shirt.
You really don't know how lucky you are to have Adidas make your kit as ours are made by Nike and Everybody hates Nike in the UK the quality is just so poor.
Which player are you guys going for on your shirts ?
Its the reverse here, much rather have Nike over Adidas.

Reactions: Jack
Its the reverse here, much rather have Nike over Adidas.
Your joking right ? Nike shirts are absolutely hated at city ,all they do is have a template and x number of teams use it and the quality is so poor.
Every city fan is so jealous of your shirt its what we call a proper city shirt blue,white round neck.
We have been rebranded blue,navy,black and worst of all blue shorts .
Think your away shirt is about as good as it gets

Reactions: Paul and NYCFC_Dan
You guys have a totally different take on the shirts than we do in the UK.an adult would never dream of having a players name on their shirts only the kids under 16 maybe.city shirts cost around £50 with name,numbers and sleeve badges all £5 each so about £65 for replica shirt.
You really don't know how lucky you are to have Adidas make your kit as ours are made by Nike and Everybody hates Nike in the UK the quality is just so poor.
It's funny because we feel the exact same way about Adidas and Nike. The quality of jerseys that Adidas puts out for MLS is awful. The quality of a replica Nike is SO much better than the quality of an authentic Adidas.

Reactions: Drainyoo
It's funny because we feel the exact same way about Adidas and Nike. The quality of jerseys that Adidas puts out for MLS is awful. The quality of a replica Nike is SO much better than the quality of an authentic Adidas.
We have a mixture of kit suppliers in the UK each team goes with who pays the most we have new balance under armour puma adidas and I think we are the last one to be stuck with nike who only pay about £12 million a year to have their rubbish .which I think is a USA national template

Nike quality poor? That's a first.

Reactions: Mario
Your joking right ? Nike shirts are absolutely hated at city ,all they do is have a template and x number of teams use it and the quality is so poor.
Every city fan is so jealous of your shirt its what we call a proper city shirt blue,white round neck.
If you want them you can have them. We are ok with the color but we rather have a new design, we want Nike or Under Armour, and Adidas with there sorry materials and crap designs to go away.

Maybe the Nike kits for EPL are made at a different factory, not sure, but the kits for Barca, Juve and others I've seen are of the best quality. Better than Adidas.

Nike quality poor? That's a first.
Yeah seriously they make the shirts using recycled plastic bottles and after one wear the material pulls and plucks.the shirts are all made in Asia and cost cents ?,to make the players wear a totally different shirt to the fans shirts.do you have nike drifit in the USA ?

Maybe the Nike kits for EPL are made at a different factory, not sure, but the kits for Barca, Juve and others I've seen are of the best quality. Better than Adidas.
Hell I was at upper 90 in Manhattan and saw the Spurs Under Armour jersey, even there replicas are above and beyond anything Adidas has for MLS

As someone who owns many Nike and Adidas kits I actually prefer Adidas. I think the overall quality is better.

As far as the names on the jerseys, I've heard that before, that many overseas don't get the names. With any sport over here though we love repping our favorite players. Some still prefer those without the names though, I usually like to get one and jinx the player for the season.

Reactions: Paul and Drainyoo
If you want them you can have them. We are ok with the color but we rather have a new design, we want Nike or Under Armour, and Adidas with there sorry materials and crap designs to go away.
Arnt you stuck with adidas anyway ? Its strange we think new balance who have just taken over from warrior and under armour are poor brands as they are new to the UK . we all think your home kit is fantastic ,I've even got one myself which my lad wore when we went to watch you play bronby.

As someone who owns many Nike and Adidas kits I actually prefer Adidas. I think the overall quality is better.

As far as the names on the jerseys, I've heard that before, that many overseas don't get the names. With any sport over here though we love repping our favorite players. Some still prefer those without the names though, I usually like to get one and jinx the player for the season.
Go on then who have you jinxed then ?
If I was forced to have a name I'd go for tony Taylor as he stood out as a proper "English " striker.certainly wouldn't have one of the bigger names over here you would be called a glory hunting plastic if you had say david villa on your shirt

Arnt you stuck with adidas anyway ? Its strange we think new balance who have just taken over from warrior and under armour are poor brands as they are new to the UK . we all think your home kit is fantastic ,I've even got one myself which my lad wore when we went to watch you play bronby.
Yeah we are stuck with them till 2018, in the us Under Armour is bigger than Adidas and Adidas is losing ground.

Yeah we are stuck with them till 2018, in the us Under Armour is bigger than Adidas and Adidas is losing ground.
Your not stuck your lucky ,I tell you !
At the moment only spurs have under armour and Liverpool are going to new balance from warrior .a lot of top players are being paidcto wear new balance boots at the moment.we are the only ones left with nike ! The Rags have just signed a £70 million a year deal with adidas and why they are sponsored by Chevrolet when they don't sell cars here is anyone's guess.

We have a mixture of kit suppliers in the UK each team goes with who pays the most we have new balance under armour puma adidas and I think we are the last one to be stuck with nike who only pay about £12 million a year to have their rubbish .which I think is a USA national template
While Nike has kind of missed with the last three USMNT kits, everything before that was pretty good. My authentic Waldo and Centennial are VERY high quality and comfortable to wear.

At the moment only spurs have under armour and Liverpool are going to new balance from warrior .a lot of top players are being paidcto wear new balance boots at the moment.we are the only ones left with nike ! The Rags have just signed a £70 million a year deal with adidas and why they are sponsored by Chevrolet when they don't sell cars here is anyone's guess.
Not a big deal, but New Balance and Warrior are the same thing. I believe NB owns Warrior and they are just switching the branding over. Unless NB really turns it around in the next couple of years, I really hope we stay away from them. I could go for Under Armor, but they are hit and miss. The kits they put out for Spurs last year were the best in the PL IMHO. This years are pretty terrible.

We are going to have to agree to disagree here, only reason I have Adidas is because I have to, I'll take ANYONE over Adidas any day, their gear is complete shit and I hope that they get outbid come the end of the 2017 or 2018 season.

We are going to have to agree to disagree here, only reason I have Adidas is because I have to, I'll take ANYONE over Adidas any day, their gear is complete shit and I hope that they get outbid come the end of the 2017 or 2018 season.
What happens in 17/18 is the whole league going to have the same manufacturer again or will each club be able to have who they want ?
If its anything like English sports the bigger teams won't put up with getting the same money as the so called smaller teams.

What happens in 17/18 is the whole league going to have the same manufacturer again or will each club be able to have who they want ?
If its anything like English sports the bigger teams won't put up with getting the same money as the so called smaller teams.
The Adidas contract is up and the league will open up the bidding.