Authentic Jersey

I have to say, have not worn a ton of Addidas gear in years past as a Spurs fan and USMNT fan most of the kits I've purchased have been UA/Nike/Puma(which were shit) but what is really concerning is the quality of the more casual/training gear. I tried on the track jacket and sweatshirt, which were retailing for $100 and $85 respectively, and they felt incredibly cheap and fragile. Especially the sweatshirt, it felt almost like it was made out of plastic. Really hope over the next 3 years Adidas figures out how to make some quality gear.

Of course it will be league wide.
Easy now I'm new to this !!!
The bigger clubs in the UK hold a lot of power of how the game is run and have a say who gets what .
So under your system do all clubs get the same from adidas our do the bigger clubs get more ,is it linked to TV appearances ? And how much a season does each club get ?

I have to say, have not worn a ton of Addidas gear in years past as a Spurs fan and USMNT fan most of the kits I've purchased have been UA/Nike/Puma(which were shit) but what is really concerning is the quality of the more casual/training gear. I tried on the track jacket and sweatshirt, which were retailing for $100 and $85 respectively, and they felt incredibly cheap and fragile. Especially the sweatshirt, it felt almost like it was made out of plastic. Really hope over the next 3 years Adidas figures out how to make some quality gear.
I was actually going to amend my post about Adidas to say that while their jerseys are shitty, their outerwear is fantastic. I have the track jacket and love it haha great quality and fit.

The bigger clubs in the UK hold a lot of power of how the game is run and have a say who gets what .
So under your system do all clubs get the same from adidas our do the bigger clubs get more ,is it linked to TV appearances ? And how much a season does each club get ?
All the clubs receive the same from the jerseys to the training gear. Not sure how the money works out.

In the us everyone get an equal cut, that is way it is in all us leagues.

In the us everyone get an equal cut, that is way it is in all us leagues.
Our league varies from the Rags £70 million a year to Southampton who make their own kit.mcfc currently get £12 m off nike ,but this is very under valued and is being renegotiated. In the UK only 6/7 teams have any chance of winning any trophies and a top earning player can be on £250,000 a WEEK

Our league varies from the Rags £70 million a year to Southampton who make their own kit.mcfc currently get £12 m off nike ,but this is very under valued and is being renegotiated. In the UK only 6/7 teams have any chance of winning any trophies and a top earning player can be on £250,000 a WEEK
MLS is built on parity, Really every team has a shot to win the Cup every year.

We are going to have to agree to disagree here, only reason I have Adidas is because I have to, I'll take ANYONE over Adidas any day, their gear is complete shit and I hope that they get outbid come the end of the 2017 or 2018 season.

Adidas isn't as bad as you make it seem. They do really nice kit designs, and they do have kits with high quality materials. Look at Real Madrid and Chelsea. To say they suck is a little overboard. Under Armour might be bigger here, but they don't make many kits, and the ones they have designed are pretty lame.

MLS is built on parity, Really every team has a shot to win the Cup every year.
Like I say new to this so some teams get 60,000 at games some 20,000 where's all the money go then,are the players wage capped ? Do the owners just keep the attendance money ? And not allowed to buy better players ?

Adidas isn't as bad as you make it seem. They do really nice kit designs, and they do have kits with high quality materials. Look at Real Madrid and Chelsea. To say they suck is a little overboard. Under Armour might be bigger here, but they don't make many kits, and the ones they have designed are pretty lame.
I rather give them a shot than stay with Adidas, but when it comes to NBA and MLS the phone it in more often than not.
Like I say new to this so some teams get 60,000 at games some 20,000 where's all the money go then,are the players wage capped ? Do the owners just keep the attendance money ? And not allowed to buy better players ?
Yeah things change every 5 years

Go on then who have you jinxed then ?
If I was forced to have a name I'd go for tony Taylor as he stood out as a proper "English " striker.certainly wouldn't have one of the bigger names over here you would be called a glory hunting plastic if you had say david villa on your shirt

I'm an arsenal supporter and almost every player I've gotten has later had a season ending injury or been sold - Fabregas (sold to barca), van Persie (sold to the scum), Wilshere (season ending injuries and overall recent poor form), vermarlean (falling out of favor and later sold to barca), Ramsey (season ending injuries and loss of form). Shall I continue? I think the only ones that I hadn't jinxed were Henry and bergcamp. Haha.

I got Mix for my first NYCFC shirt. American, USMNT player. Was very excited when we signed him and even more so that he is the club's first goal scorer.

I'm an arsenal supporter and almost every player I've gotten has later had a season ending injury or been sold - Fabregas (sold to barca), van Persie (sold to the scum), Wilshere (season ending injuries and overall recent poor form), vermarlean (falling out of favor and later sold to barca), Ramsey (season ending injuries and loss of form). Shall I continue? I think the only ones that I hadn't jinxed were Henry and bergcamp. Haha.

I got Mix for my first NYCFC shirt. American, USMNT player. Was very excited when we signed him and even more so that he is the club's first goal scorer.
Aww shit. Mix is fucked.
teen-with-hands-on-head.jpg

Reactions: Tiger Jones

You havnt had much luck with your arsenal players have you !
We seem to get stuck with loads of them at city .
Got to give you credit in your knowledge of the English game calling the rags, scum you'll do for me,spoken likeca true city fan .
Taylors the one to go for I tell ya!

That's just ABC back to front lol
Only joking what's the CBA please ?
This thread has really gone off the rails haha

BASICALLY the CBA is a contract between the players union and the owners. It lays out everything from wages to time off for injury, and now, free agency.

This thread has really gone off the rails haha

BASICALLY the CBA is a contract between the players union and the owners. It lays out everything from wages to time off for injury, and now, free agency.

That's the trouble letting any bugger join up !!! Lol