Authentic Jersey

Soccer.com doesn't even have shit. I'm so upset. Just filled out that stupid city voice thing and all I said is that I want a long sleeve away jersey and they failed to deliver it

Hahah! Awesome.

at modells 34th street they have it but only in 2XL, and small. all replica. No medium :(

I asked but they told me that they may get a new shipment " sometime this week" maybe today :rolleyes:

Napoli and Italia jerseys, both have different sizing. My Italia is L and Napoli is XXXL. Fuckin' Macron.
haha I actually REALLY like some of the kits that Macron put out this year. Their Lazio kits are just awesome. Not so sure about the Napoli denim kit though lol

I'm assuming that the Italia jersey is Puma?

Tough to guage with those two brands, because they have a very unique cut. I prefer my jerseys pretty snug. I wear a large adidas authentic and am around 5'10" 190lbs.

haha I actually REALLY like some of the kits that Macron put out this year. Their Lazio kits are just awesome. Not so sure about the Napoli denim kit though lol

I hope they burn in hell for making that denim kit. Can't wait for Napoli's contract with them to be up.

I'm assuming that the Italia jersey is Puma?

Tough to guage with those two brands, because they have a very unique cut. I prefer my jerseys pretty snug. I wear a large adidas authentic and am around 5'10" 190lbs.

I'm little bigger than you, and don't like the jersey too tight, but not baggy. Trying it on is the only way, I'm picky.

I'm little bigger than you, and don't like the jersey too tight, but not baggy. Trying it on is the only way, I'm picky.
Oh I totally get that. Tried on the NYCFC authentic three different times before pulled the trigger.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Oh I totally get that. Tried on the NYCFC authentic three different times before pulled the trigger.

Which size did you end up with? I'm 6'1 240 and fit in XL Nike, Umbro and UA jerseys quite nice, but the Joma and Puma ones I have are much tighter and probably would be better off being a XXL. Anyone have an idea of how ADIDAS fits usually?

Which size did you end up with? I'm 6'1 240 and fit in XL Nike, Umbro and UA jerseys quite nice, but the Joma and Puma ones I have are much tighter and probably would be better off being a XXL. Anyone have an idea of how ADIDAS fits usually?
I got the home in L and it was a bit tight. But I should of got an XL anyway. So XL is a good fit if you're used to wearing XL shirts

Reactions: Shotofjmoh
I went with a L it's pretty snug on me. I find Adidas to fit slightly smaller compared to Nike.

Reactions: Shotofjmoh
They want to sell more of the sky blue methinks. It's a conspiracy.
And then Claudio or some other shill will offer a quote that uses it as evidence that people weren't really upset by the jersey or Lampard fiascoes. It's despicable.

My away shirt still says processing. I mean, it's now a week after the purported shipping date, and I'm still being "processed"? WTF?

And then Claudio or some other shill will offer a quote that uses it as evidence that people weren't really upset by the jersey or Lampard fiascoes. It's despicable.

My away shirt still says processing. I mean, it's now a week after the purported shipping date, and I'm still being "processed"? WTF?
I wasnt upset about the home jersey situation. Like, at all. Our home kit is one of best looking in the MLS.

Same here bud. Nice to know I'm not alone. Did you get a customized one?