Authentic Jersey

Posted a while ago about not digging the away jersey. Well, it has really grown on me and I really like it now and I want one!

Something is up. Pre-orders should have all been shipped out by now, and NYCFC hasn't responded to my repeated tweets all day asking about the jersey.

Reactions: Tiger Jones
I was bummed when I saw everyone that ordered through the team showing off their jersey. Now it looks like a lot of you guys are having issues. I'm hoping that waiting for Upper90 will pay off. Hope you guys get it straightened out!

How about this one.... I'm a fat dude (currently on the way down though, go me!) Anyway, I like my shirts to be a little on the baggier side, so I've never been comfortable in a soccer jersey. Get the XXL replica home jersey and it fits, but its definitely like just right. The away comes and it feels waaaaaaay roomier. How the heck is that possible?

How about this one.... I'm a fat dude (currently on the way down though, go me!) Anyway, I like my shirts to be a little on the baggier side, so I've never been comfortable in a soccer jersey. Get the XXL replica home jersey and it fits, but its definitely like just right. The away comes and it feels waaaaaaay roomier. How the heck is that possible?
Away XXL authentic is definitely on the big side for an authentic.

Honestly, it can't. Different factories, different materials, different cuts, different purposes, etc. Sizes will vary.

There's a different purpose for a home and away jersey?
I can see if one Adidas shirt is an athletic wear and the other is something different like casual wear. I feel like the two jerseys should be made out of identical materials, made for identical purposes.
Maybe it's just me, but I think the sizes of jerseys should all be the same.

Reactions: Drainyoo
The long-sleeved authentic home and away jerseys are identical in fit (at least mine are). There are some minor differences in construction given some of the design differences, but the size is exactly the same.

Reactions: Drainyoo
The lenticular crests that some teams went with look awesome. Montreal went with that and they looked super good last night. Really popped and looked 3D. Wish we would have gone with that.

Update: Called Adidas Soho and they told me that they have no idea when they're getting them, and most likely they're not going to get them. This is just weird.

Then called Upper90 in Manhattan, and they said they should be getting them in a few days.

So basically no one knows anything. It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' manufacterers don't even know!

Reactions: LostAnvil
If I don't get mine in time for the home opener, I'll be pissed off (obviously; I preordered after all) and I'll wear my black longsleeve Third Rail shirt I bought at U90.