Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

While I hope to one day drop 7 on a team, it won’t be the same until it’s Red Bull. At that point there just won’t be a crutch for them to lean on. I hope our team responds with something along the line of, “where’s your cup?”

Reactions: Vallos
WTF? why would you schedule a friendly like this mid-season? the only way they are gonna put fans in RBA, I guess.

Crooks must have bad info.
Annotation 2022-05-19 141401.jpg

Also, games like this used to be somewhat common in MLS and not even always with big clubs. The Union played Swansea (then in the PL) in July 2017.

Reactions: moogoo
Crooks must have bad info.
View attachment 12073
Also, games like this used to be somewhat common in MLS and not even always with big clubs. The Union played Swansea (then in the PL) in July 2017.

the game vs colorado will be rescheduled

the game vs colorado will be rescheduled

Both teams play the following Saturday. Surprised the Rapids agreed to that, but not my circus, not my monkey.

Irrelevant team decides to play meaningless scrimmage instead of regular season game.

They're not a professional sports team, they're a marketing engine.

Reactions: Joe_Cos and LionNYC
I really thought they were getting it this year. They are having a much better MLS season than Orlando, and certainly would be favored against either team from the West.

But, Orlando is getting their act together, and have a good home field advantage.

So... I know this is completely unrelated to the red bulls, but I found out that in England there is a team called....
The Jersey Bulls

Unrelated to red bull at all.

I just think that's absolutely hilarious!

Reactions: ALBNYfan