Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

Think there's been more fans for an NYCFC home game at RBA than for today's postseason Red Bulls game. Irrelevant club.

Tbf that noon kickoff is insane. It was not going to be sell out even if it was like 3 pm though imo.
lol their fans already know they'll be saying "that's so metro" soon..

i am enjoying these british announcers though. haha. should we expect it to be like this with apple? feels like those MLS review shows.
It’s probably the world feed. They do roast nycfc too, in their review show when they played vs orlando at RBA they took jabs of them playing in rba. In the closing segment they said, “nycfc has clinched to host a playoff game…wherever that may be…”

Reactions: mgarbowski
Think there's been more fans for an NYCFC home game at RBA than for today's postseason Red Bulls game. Irrelevant club.

That fever is no big deal anymore. Ever since the RB variant emerged it's just been getting weaker and weaker. RB-22 is an especially weak strain and most of the New York metro area has developed immunity against it.

The Blue fever has become dominant.

Reactions: Sabo
Anyone see the post goal celebration where Morgan was hurt? What happened? I heard the announcers mention it at the end of the match but didn't see it in the match highlights.

Tbf that noon kickoff is insane. It was not going to be sell out even if it was like 3 pm though imo.

It’s probably the world feed. They do roast nycfc too, in their review show when they played vs orlando at RBA they took jabs of them playing in rba. In the closing segment they said, “nycfc has clinched to host a playoff game…wherever that may be…”
Hudson River Derby was at 1pm. I don’t think an hour earlier would have made a material difference

I don’t know. The LA match was a noon PT start. Their stadium looked a lot fuller than RBA.

i didnt watch the game so dont know. however i dont know how easy/difficult/ annoying it is to get to their stadium compared to RBA and NYC.

Hudson River Derby was at 1pm. I don’t think an hour earlier would have made a material difference

i feel it would have been better attendance, not material as you say. even 3pm would not of been that much better.

at least to me one hour does make a difference ( i need my sleep lol).