Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

Really hard to know without video. A still image could catch him in a motion where it could be mistaken. If he was holding that pose, well then, he's got some splainin to do.

It's weird to say the least with how he extends his hand. I doubt there's much sympathy for the third reich among Poles who move to Israel though.

Just a strange situation considering recent developments with our out of state rivals.

It's weird to say the least with how he extends his hand. I doubt there's much sympathy for the third reich among Poles who move to Israel though.

Just a strange situation considering recent developments with our out of state rivals.
Totally agree. Don't know anything about his history. Very strange if it was or if it wasn't.

Look Down Los Angeles GIF by LA Clippers

IMG_2672.png

Reactions: Sabo and JayH
This both warms my heart and also depresses me. RBNY oozing Chivas USA vibes right now. Not good for the sport in the US.

they have to win something between now and whenever the stadium opens (fingers crossed). if not they can become even more irrelevant in the market. that said they are going to build a brand new training facility in NJ so i dont think they pick up and leave.

they have to win something between now and whenever the stadium opens (fingers crossed). if not they can become even more irrelevant in the market. that said they are going to build a brand new training facility in NJ so i dont think they pick up and leave.
I don’t think the league would let them fail/move. But Red Bull has clearly lost interest and the brand is very damaged.

Struber out, troy lesesne replaces

nope dont like that, there is that old saying that when new coach debuts teams tend to play better for a couple of games at least. Especially with our form i dont like it.

• Sad
Reactions: Shwafta
nope dont like that, there is that old saying that when new coach debuts teams tend to play better for a couple of games at least. Especially with our form i dont like it.
Yep. They couldn’t fire him after a humiliating loss to NYCFC? Now we get the new coach bounce. Ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: LionNYC
Damnit, I was hoping he'd stick around until after the Road Worriers make their way over to NJ this weekend. Now we'll get the new manager bounce.

i would have never imagined even attempting a bike at that age... and to do it with such perfect technique... beautiful.
Right? I’d love for someone with an eye to the academy to weigh in and explain how this guy is our next big signing.

ETA: Maybe he is our summer #9 signing. Just needs to finish 6th grade first.