Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

Hudson River Derby was at 1pm. I don’t think an hour earlier would have made a material difference
Summer vs. Fall. People were saying a lot of youth soccer matches around NJ were happening at that time.

I guess Youth Soccer > Red Bulls in the local market. Lol.

i didnt watch the game so dont know. however i dont know how easy/difficult/ annoying it is to get to their stadium compared to RBA and NYC.
Everything I've heard about the stadium in Carson has led me to believe that traffic and the lots are big hindrances for people being on time.

They still had a good attendance after people got there.

Folks in NJ just don't care about the Red Balls.

Walking to Whole Foods earlier I saw a guy wearing a FC Cincinnati kit, I said "Go Cincy, thanks for beating the Red Bulls." He didn't even acknowledge me. I was wearing an NYCFC shirt. He wasn't wearing head phones.

Then on the way back, I saw a kid wearing a Orlando kit. Weird.

While I delight in their getting knocked out, I don’t delight in their bad attendance, which reflects poorly on MLS. If they can’t fill their stadium with a perennial playoff team, it makes everyone look bad. A nomadic team playing in baseball stadiums at least has some excuse for shaky attendance. What the hell is theirs?

It doesn’t help that their style of football is really ugly and their manager is a gaffe machine. From the looks of Reddit (and the stands), even their hardcore supporters are dropping out.

The person with the Oscar is one of the two brothers who were Red Bull fans (the other brother is also in the video too). I know there were also Union fans, but I don't think they're Red Bull fans anymore.
Lol I saw this during the match and wanted to comment on it in the playoff thread but I figured there’d be no one who would really know what I was talking about. Pretty sure they've always had season tickets for both? They’re so weird…

I remember Viera getting into it with them a few years ago. Didn’t you have a spat with them as well at RBA LionNYC LionNYC?

Lol I saw this during the match and wanted to comment on it in the playoff thread but I figured there’d be no one who would really know what I was talking about. Pretty sure they've always had season tickets for both? They’re so weird…

I remember Viera getting into it with them a few years ago. Didn’t you have a spat with them as well at RBA LionNYC LionNYC?
Headband guy (Anthony) almost mixed it up with them at YS when PV confronted them. It’s too bad they are such tools as it relates to soccer as they have done some cool stuff outside of it (surgeons, military, charity, etc).

The Red Bulls just became a very dangerous side.

They've always had a good club, but seemed to lack that one goal scorer to take them to the next level. Between Cory Burke and Vanzeir they now have some punch.

Reactions: Shwafta
The Red Bulls just became a very dangerous side.

They've always had a good club, but seemed to lack that one goal scorer to take them to the next level. Between Cory Burke and Vanzeir they now have some punch.
Since BWP lost his mojo, the Red Bulls have finished 6th, 6th, 7th and 4th in the East.

Prior to that, they had 3 first place finishes in 4 years, including 2 Supporters' Shields.

We reveal a kit that's actually fire, they reveal one that looks like they accidentally mixed colors and whites in the laundry...