Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

Yeah, pretty clear who's won the kit war this year. NY is blue, not red (or yellow).

4D445459-8403-4D77-9F2B-7E1A102F12A5.jpeg
2CFF17C2-E731-422D-8C48-2E3482BBCBCD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: adam and moogoo
I don't know. If RB would just embrace NJ, I'd actually like this kit. It's dirty and gritty. That fits with NJ, both the industrial parts and the garden state.
They can do a mob kit next season. That would be fire if done correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shwafta

Lame.
I completely missed that their GK came up to the coach, told him what was actually said, and then Struber was like, "meh, gonna play my guy anyway".

He needs to be gone. That may actually be a good thing for the Red Bulls.

Reactions: Schwallacus

Six games? Puh-thet-ic.

Reactions: moogoo
Wow, so much for zero tolerance. That's barely more than a red card.

Impressive move by the supporters groups standing up and saying enough wasn't done, will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Makes me wanna buy a RBNJ supporter a beer. Good on them.

If no response from MLS/RB (as you said) will be very interesting. How many games will they continue their protest? How much of the SS will actually empty? How much of the rest of the stadium? How will the press cover it? Etc.

Makes me wanna buy a RBNJ supporter a beer. Good on them.

If no response from MLS/RB (as you said) will be very interesting. How many games will they continue their protest? How much of the SS will actually empty? How much of the rest of the stadium? How will the press cover it? Etc.
Yes, good on them

BTW, can anyone clarify what actually happened?

I'm assuming he called someone the n-word. Just because that's the generally universally acknowledged worst word anyone can say. But all I have seen are articles saying "racist remark" followed by 20 minute pause in game. I watched the video of the keeper talking to Struber, but that didn't really seem conclusive of anything to me either.

Clarity appreciated.