Home - 07/19 TFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. So much this. These are the people who congregate here to discuss nycfc and soccer in general. No wonder my blood pressure is high.

Anyway just stopped by to say Ethan white is garbage, pirlo isn't the problem and fits certain schemes, like he ain't gonna play with us doing counter attack or the opponent doing counterattack, but with a possession or long ball game he's more than fine. What's the guy supposed to do, make a run, pass it to himself and score the goal too?
Wait. Am I getting blamed for the arguments that followed? I'm confused.

Is discussing player contracts and performance not soccer or nycfc related?

During the playoff game last year at Yankee Stadium was the only time I can remember Villa taking a free kick with Pirlo on the field. And it definitely felt like Pirlo thought he was going to take it, and Villa decided he wanted that one. Kinda wish Villa would have done that more often. Of course, Villa didn't do anything with the subsequent FK, so maybe that's why
I remember seeing that and thinking Pirlo looked miffed. Thought maybe we were reverting to the former but that was short lived.

Wait. Am I getting blamed for the arguments that followed? I'm confused.

Is discussing player contracts and performance not soccer or nycfc related?
Nope, you're in the clear.

See this is why I love this forum. Sometimes I just can't seem to tell if people are being utterly serious or just trolling the shit out of each other.

Carry on.
Ha! His post could be read either way, but I took it as being genuine since I was being serious with my post.

Reactions: Seth
This thread feels a whole lot like we'd see in December, not July in the heat of a title run

Yeah totally genuine. You've given me so much shit. I think this is the first time I've gotten any validation.

giphy.gif

Reactions: QuigrNYCFC
Rain creeping into the forecast...
Wednesday Night
A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind 3 to 6 mph.

Can you guys let the token Jersey guy know about any Subway disruptions today? As the B/D are out of service today (that still true?), I'll need to take the N to the 4. I'll be surfing but have a feeling some of you are more likely to know what the hell is going with the dumpster fire known as the MTA.

Can you guys let the token Jersey guy know about any Subway disruptions today? As the B/D are out of service today (that still true?), I'll need to take the N to the 4. I'll be surfing but have a feeling some of you are more likely to know what the hell is going with the dumpster fire known as the MTA.

http://www.mta.info/

PS: That's not a snarky pointer to look it up yourself. That page, while cluttered, is really your best resource listing both current status and planned work, on a line by line basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.