Home - Toronto 09/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won the auction to attend the post game press conference with Jason Kreis. Unfortunately, they're making me meet them at the 85th minute. And unfortunately, I'm not able to ask any questions, regardless of how sane and serious they are.

I won the auction to attend the post game press conference with Jason Kreis. Unfortunately, they're making me meet them at the 85th minute. And unfortunately, I'm not able to ask any questions, regardless of how sane and serious they are.
That sounds.... almost awesome

Would anyone in 133-136 be interested in trading their tickets for my tickets in the supporter section for tomorrow night? I'm interested in moving down there for next season, but would really like to test drive the seats first!

If not, how hard is it to just wander down to those sections?

From what I have heard/seen, there will be a planned protest in case folks wonder why the supporters sections are emptier. I'm not weighing in on the plan, merits or delivery, just wanted to share this so no one will be surprised.

It's too bad you are going to miss Mix finally getting that illusive hat trick, and making MLS history, by scoring all three after the 85th minute leading to a miraculous comeback and 3-2 victory.

It's too bad you are going to miss Mix finally getting that illusive hat trick, and making MLS history, by scoring all three after the 85th minute leading to a miraculous comeback and 3-2 victory.

MIX SCORES A HAT TRICK IN THIS GAME. Pending that Jason Kreis fucking starts him in a good position.

I'll bite on the protest. I'm generally against protests and think they're mostly, usually dumb. And this, to me, is a bit of a reach. It's easier to change the actions of the few disorderlies than get an entire multi-billion-dollar organization to tell security to "ease up" on you because you want to act out against the rules of the stadium in which we play. No one will notice, no one will care, everyone will tell you to simply act more respectful to the rules and laws of Yankee Stadium and New York, because 99.9% of this fanbase have had zero interactions with police and Securitas of this magnitude. They're the same people who go to the games, cheer loudly, sing, drink and go home. I hope the SSS has more lenient rules towards a lot of things, but to bite the hand that feeds for some of this stuff just seems like a bit petty when the odds are that these self-described "hooligans" are at fault. I love the SGs, but this doesn't seem like a great idea from that group.

That seems to be of dubious fun potential but I hope it turns out to be awesome. Enjoy! Will you at least get an introduction to him/handshake moment?

:( My fiancé owns this shirt and I was going to steal it for the game and I can't find it. :(

starwarsfan1.jpg

Reactions: Paul
That seems to be of dubious fun potential but I hope it turns out to be awesome. Enjoy! Will you at least get an introduction to him/handshake moment?

I literally have no idea. This is the first time they are doing it. And after having gone through the first post match meet and greet which was terrible, this should be interesting.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Status
Not open for further replies.