Maybe It's Me, But ...

grandsolo grandsolo
I'll say it since no one else will. I've stuck up for you before a couple times because I feel the need to
protect the interests of the Forum and it's users. We are, for the most part, allowed to say whatever we want as long as it adds to the conversation. But if you don't like the Forums, why are you here? IF you have an issue with (most of) the userbase and you prefer to be in the company of MCFC Supporters, why are you here? Are you forgetting the name of the forum? NYCFC forums. The problem with the Forums isn't guys like MyBoyVilla MyBoyCity it's EuroSnobs who fail to adapt to what we are trying to build here.

WE meaning CITY football group I presume

I'm here because I tried to give benefit of the doubt. I left, then had a change of heart & came back. Eurosnobs is hilarious though. As if this place isn't filled with NY snobs who think NYCFC is the biggest club around while not yet having a team. It's cool though. Think what you want, I'll do the same. Keep moderating MCFC fans off this forum while catering to utd, arse, chelsea, pool, etc.

I will continue to support NYCFC and defend MCFC from ignorant pricks so do what you have to do & I'll do the same

yikes, March 2015 needs to come ASAP so we can have stuff to enjoy dicussing instead of going at each others throats :D

Reactions: einwindir
I think Manchester City fans in the states are just worried that they'll be second class citizens to MUFC in the EPL forever and second class citizens to NYCFC in their owner's eyes. They're all upset that this isn't their little play thing where they can suck off Manchester City here at home.

I think Manchester City fans in the states are just worried that they'll be second class citizens to MUFC in the EPL forever and second class citizens to NYCFC in their owner's eyes. They're all upset that this isn't their little play thing where they can suck off Manchester City here at home.

I'm not worried about any of those things actually.

Wow, utter and complete nonsense. Way to flame a bunch of people here on the board and City supporters in general. Glad to know you look to troll going forward so I don't take you seriously at all.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
It was to make a point. No matter how much niceties are put into a post like BlueWolf does, he's still purposely twisting the knife. I don't understand why you guys are here if you don't care about the club. Talk to each other somewhere else.

Everyone is welcome at NYCFC, but not at the expense of NYCFC.

Wow, utter and complete nonsense. Way to flame a bunch of people here on the board and City supporters in general. Glad to know you look to troll going forward so I don't take you seriously at all.

Reactions: Nick Chavez
Twisting the knife how? By making an obnoxious low class comment like you just made? If he does that then fine, call him out. Your comment though is ridiculous and hopefully doesn't represent other NYCFC supporters. It certainly doesn't reflect mine.

It was to make a point. No matter how much niceties are put into a post like BlueWolf does, he's still purposely twisting the knife. I don't understand why you guys are here if you don't care about the club. Talk to each other somewhere else.

Everyone is welcome at NYCFC, but not at the expense of NYCFC.

Now I get where you are coming from and the angle you wish to pursue. No more needs to be said.

Thank you. Trolls are trolls all the time. They get off on it. I hate these arguments. They're just circles. And for the record, Mike... I would've NEVER known you were MCFC before NYCFC. That's how it's supposed to be done.

I appreciate that. MCFC led me to NYCFC but I developed an appreciation for what NYCFC was on its own and what it could mean for MLS/US Soccer. I don't mind people coming to these forums solely because they're MCFC because that's how I started.

Reactions: Nick Chavez
I appreciate that. MCFC led me to NYCFC but I developed an appreciation for what NYCFC was on its own and what it could mean for MLS/US Soccer. I don't mind people coming to these forums solely because they're MCFC because that's how I started.

I don't mind it either. It's a great way to get some more fans. It's the content of posting that fires me up. As much as a couple guys think they're holier than thou and need to defend MCFC to the death, I feel like I have to be the guy to defend MY club. Normally, I'm way nicer. The fact that four of them are out today here and on Facebook made me a little nuts. I'm sorry if you personally (not the other guys) think differently of me today. Hopefully, I can change that back, because I respect your input.

You are a Manchester City Fan and an NYCFC fan. Perfect. The other guys are MCFC fans masquerading as NYCFC fans and that's when people get upset. I'm not an MCFC supporter, but I root for them more than anyone else in the EPL. This isn't MCFC hatred, it's passion for NYCFC (which Blue Wolf roundaboutly said is impossible to have)

I don't mind it either. It's a great way to get some more fans. It's the content of posting that fires me up. As much as a couple guys think they're holier than thou and need to defend MCFC to the death, I feel like I have to be the guy to defend MY club. Normally, I'm way nicer. The fact that four of them are out today here and on Facebook made me a little nuts. I'm sorry if you personally (not the other guys) think differently of me today. Hopefully, I can change that back, because I respect your input.

You are a Manchester City Fan and an NYCFC fan. Perfect. The other guys are MCFC fans masquerading as NYCFC fans and that's when people get upset. I'm not an MCFC supporter, but I root for them more than anyone else in the EPL. This isn't MCFC hatred, it's passion for NYCFC (which Blue Wolf roundaboutly said is impossible to have)

I am intrigued. Please give me quotes where I said that exactly.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
image.jpg

If we could simply stop discussing this there would be no argument to be made.
If you expect to get the last word, then it will continue forever.
Also it's literally just 5-10 members that continually discuss this topic while the remainder of the community is talking about the club at hand.
I'm not going to stop it, just know you're not exactly part of a large group. Very small part of the memberbase and even smaller part of our MCFC contingent and likewise NYCFC that can't let this go.

grandsolo grandsolo
I'll say it since no one else will. I've stuck up for you before a couple times because I feel the need to
protect the interests of the Forum and it's users. We are, for the most part, allowed to say whatever we want as long as it adds to the conversation. But if you don't like the Forums, why are you here? IF you have an issue with (most of) the userbase and you prefer to be in the company of MCFC Supporters, why are you here? Are you forgetting the name of the forum? NYCFC forums. The problem with the Forums isn't guys like MyBoyVilla MyBoyCity it's EuroSnobs who fail to adapt to what we are trying to build here.
I blocked that guy weeks ago. Its pretty clear that a special few of the members here don't give a damn about NYCFC, and I really don't care what they decide to post.

What's the point of posting screenshots on fb? I mean we can disagree and everything but to post it on the group just to start endless arguing is messed up.

Reactions: einwindir
What's the point of posting screenshots on fb? I mean we can disagree and everything but to post it on the group just to start endless arguing is messed up.
because he now has restricted access and just like a child throwing a tantrum he needed to have the last word. I'm pretty open when it comes to the stuff posted here, but once you start threatening members there is a line that needs to be drawn.

Reactions: MyBoyVilla