Mix To Nycfc! [unconfirmed Rumor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
diskerud.jpg

Mix, if you are reading this... we will adore you in NYC.

You just fucking nailed it. I like checking out what the youth and YAs are up to thouh, and it's about the Best source of news. Plenty of multilinguals to translate local articles and all that.

baby-nailed-it.jpg

On the other thing, you have to realize half the people on BS don't know or care about it. I don't know that he ever said for sure why. He just made the request. Basically, my guess is he didn't want to attract people there just to post with him I think. That would ruin the dynamic.

That seems like a legit reason. If he signs with NYCFC, I hope he comes over here to post a little.

http://www.nrk.no/trondelag/diskerud-bekrefter-at-han-er-ferdig-i-rosenborg-1.12139388

Translated: https://translate.google.com/transl...dig-i-rosenborg-1.12139388&edit-text=&act=url

Diskerud confirms that he is finished in Rosenborg

Clarification within two weeks
Clearance about what club "Mix" now goes to, probably comes within two weeks.

- There will be negotiations this week, and I see it as unlikely that not all options are taken and communicated within 14 days, said Paul Diskerud NRK.

Pål Diskerud said to NRK at Christmas that he has been in dialogue with four clubs during the past month.

According Goal is Norwegian American Diskerud now in final negotiations to contract with the team New York City. He can be a teammate with stars like David Villa and Frank Lampard.

Mix please just come to NYCFC!!! Hey could be worse.... He outright denied the Chivas rumors, he hasn't denied these yet!

Chivas? I think you mean Tijuana, Crew or Portland. Right?

I'll take that. I do want him to sign for NYC, so I'll send a apology if its necessary.
Oh yea, Tijuana. For some reason I was thinking he was rumored to Chivas.

Put me firmly in the camp of...I'll believe it when I see it. Would love him here, but he has a history of this.

I just hope this isn't one big circle jerk by his father. We could be going after Jozy instead.

Since we're not being linked with Jozy, I am going to assume this looks good. But I'm sure Greg Berhalter thought the same thing.

Reactions: BxLio91
Status
Not open for further replies.