NYCFC In The Media Thread - 2016

Yeah, the way he opened up just enough space to put the pass across the goal was so sweet. I admit I kept watching the replay as well.

Another must-watch highlight from last year was when Pirlo took a touch in MF to create enough time for Villa to check his run and get onside... and then dropped a ball right to Villa's foot as he split two defenders...boom, in the net. Against DCU I think. That was a high of 2015, DCU came in top of the table and NYCFC ran them out of the building. Of course we know now that DCU was a paper tiger.

Not only did Pirlo drop that pass in perfectly, he actually put spin on it, so that it curled in front of the goalkeeper and around one of the defenders. It was a small piece of brilliance.

Good articles. One funny thing I caught was Leo Glickman trolling in the ESPN comments. haha
That's one DBag who's going to have an actual psychological meltdown when NYCFC announces and then builds a stadium while his Kosmos Super-Team continues to negotiate leases for lacrosse fields.

He's going to be like Saul Goodman's brother wrapped up in a mylar blanket on the sofa with the electricity cut.

Oooooo-kay then. You win.
[walks away slowly]
Had this been done right:

footylovin: I like him. I like him. I like him first. Before I even met him I liked him. You hate him compared to how much I like him.
mgarbowski: Oh shut up! You are so annoying.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I've loved him from before day 1. Before I even heard of him. Day zero. Before that even.
I've loved him from day one.
I'm really glad others are coming around. My brother who lives in Austin used to send me home videos of St. Stephen's matches. His charisma and likeability shone through even at 480p.

I'm really glad others are coming around. My brother who lives in Austin used to send me home videos of St. Stephen's matches. His charisma and likeability shone through even at 480p.
I even like him on FS2

Was listening to Talk Sport today for hours on SiriusXm FC (had a ten hour drive so this filled about 4-5 hours of it). Callimore speculated that either Lampard or Terry will join Chelsea's staff next season if they hire a coach like Antonio Conte.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbrylski and adam