NYCFC Social Media Thread

Twitter is worse. More ads. More bots. Shaky platform.

put a smile on my face to see this pop up on my feed..

"When i told my kids we were coming back to NY, they cried" - same school etc. That made my heart warm. I bet that had a lot to do with the return here.

...Also this video shows me Maxi should also do coaching courses. He's really intelligent and would be a great coach imo. Imagine a Chanot-Maxi-led team one day......

"When i told my kids we were coming back to NY, they cried" - same school etc. That made my heart warm. I bet that had a lot to do with the return here.

...Also this video shows me Maxi should also do coaching courses. He's really intelligent and would be a great coach imo. Imagine a Chanot-Maxi-led team one day......

guaranteed, he will join the coaching staff after he retires at the end of 2024

Reactions: Gotham Gator

Maxi coaching makes all the sense in the world. He seems as if he’d be great at it and would love to stay in the states.

Reactions: moogoo
Remember when they did the #AskNYCFC Twitter questions for the manager (I think only Vieira did this) after the match? Those were the days...

Reactions: Kjbert
Some with stars, some without.

FWIW none of the parleys I saw for sale when we were talking about them the other day had stars, and neither did the ones in match photos.

Reactions: Kjbert
Some with stars, some without.

FWIW none of the parleys I saw for sale when we were talking about them the other day had stars, and neither did the ones in match photos.
Yeah, the Parley kits never had stars for any team that I'm aware of. This as a third-kit (rather than one-off kit, that being said how often will we actually wear it over the next 1-2 years), it will have the star(s).

Reactions: joe
Yeah, the Parley kits never had stars for any team that I'm aware of. This as a third-kit (rather than one-off kit, that being said how often will we actually wear it over the next 1-2 years), it will have the star(s).
Yeah, that's what I remembered too

Now I know why we have such difficulty breaking presses with long or line-breaking passes. We seem to only practice with short fields and rondos.

i think short rondos is good for breaking a high press. I'm guessing they are also working on stretching the field and movements/patterns to take advantage of that too. it's more interesting to show rondos and shooting drills in these types of videos.