NYCFC Social Media Thread

Our segment for the match against Charlotte starts at just before 41' and ends just before the 42' mark. The discussion was about Dean Smith taking the reins at CLT (great name for a coach in North Carolina). We didn't even warrant a mention.

We're going to sneak up on some people. Believe it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LionNYC
Just an FYI for those of you who may be looking for a Twitter alternative: Bluesky is starting to really get its footing as a platform, at least from a technical perspective. (That's the case on desktop, anyway; I don't use the mobile app.)

There may be some migration fatigue holding it back a little, so it's still being populated. At the moment the Sounders use it regularly, but they seem to be the only club doing it. There are active supporters of FC Dallas and Nashville there too, as well as Ben Wright and a couple other soccer writers.

Just throwing it out there in case Twitter becomes totally unusable.

Reactions: FootyLovin
What stands out to me is cushing's comments. he said he wants cohesiveness and an aggressive team. 2 games in and we look like scared puppies. or as pundits like to say, we were the boys in a "men against boys" scenario. yeah, we are trying to press higher than we did last year, but aggressive isn't a word i'd use to describe our style of play.

also says he wants faster, free flowing, entertaining style. i think we have the talent to do it.. but so far we aren't. if we can get there, i can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
What stands out to me is cushing's comments. he said he wants cohesiveness and an aggressive team. 2 games in and we look like scared puppies. or as pundits like to say, we were the boys in a "men against boys" scenario. yeah, we are trying to press higher than we did last year, but aggressive isn't a word i'd use to describe our style of play.

also says he wants faster, free flowing, entertaining style. i think we have the talent to do it.. but so far we aren't. if we can get there, i can't wait to see it.

is this... a keaton video? or a team video? lmao. It's like Keaton plus random Nick Cushing "I wanna ATTACK" statements

is this... a keaton video? or a team video? lmao. It's like Keaton plus random Nick Cushing "I wanna ATTACK" statements
Looking at the title I'd say it's S1E1 of a series called Bound by Blue, and the first episode is "At Home With Keaton." Maybe it's MLS Season Pass content?

it's a team docu series that focused on keaton. though i agree it is strange to have the cushing content thrown in there. should have been its own video.

Reactions: Shwafta
Looking at the title I'd say it's S1E1 of a series called Bound by Blue, and the first episode is "At Home With Keaton." Maybe it's MLS Season Pass content?
I mean, I get that much. but it's got like 60% keaton, 40% random non-keaton-related content. Just strange placement, that's all