Nycfc V Redbulls Postmatch

I'm at Billy's drinking my misery away if anyone would like to join me let me know

Reactions: Kjbert
Loved the quote during the broadcast from kreis about poku. He's physically talented, and skilled player, but tactically naive.

OK, but then grabavoy starts and stays on through the subs when any fool can see he is the worst player on the pitch.

Oh, nice job blowing two subs on left back.

What a letdown. Even our Tifos looked amateurish. And the mosaic? Why even bother. The Red Bulls made us look like their little brother.

I know it sucks right now, but we'll be fine the rest of the year. We're adding 4 (or more) starters in a couple of weeks, two of which are actual fullbacks. Additionally, Calle is finally back to add depth or another starter and our biggest impact sub (Shelton) should return from injury, too. As long as the new players gell relatively quickly and Kreis plays the talented players once they're here I'm optimistic we'll make the playoffs.

Should have men obvious that villa can't work alone after last week. Making no changes is dumb. 4141 was fine to take away giovinco because Toronto has no wide players. RB happy to play wide.

Also, sal zisso couldn't have played for us? He was worth the nothing we've gotten from Meara?

Yeah my only fear is that all the new faces will have to go through the gelling process.

Plus, the new guys will have to go from vacation to playing against midseason guys in a week. That's tough.

Reactions: Kjbert
Loved the quote during the broadcast from kreis about poku. He's physically talented, and skilled player, but tactically naive. OK, but then grabavoy starts and stays on through the subs when any fool can see he is the worst player on the pitch. Oh, nice job blowing two subs on left back.

Saw the tr one but I think they took a shit on the Mosaic. I'm guessing no one wanted to do it. Showed a few fans putting the signs up and a lot with nothing. Blue and white cards. I'm thinking it was our crest. Just had very little participating.

It was supposed to be the New York City flags, sections 236, 237 and 238 had blue/white/orange construction paper. No one seemed to care about participating or understand what was happening despite the fact that there were instructions on the paper and it was announced.

I don't even know what to say about this game. Awful. Just awful

Reactions: roxfontaine
  • I want to vote for the goal posts, who kept it from being 5-1.
  • Didn't even love the crowd. Obviously the game play held us back, but even for the first 15 minutes we had a nastiness mixed in with our usual energetic joy. Lots more cursing, lots more neck veins. It was kind of ugly in my section. Not to the point where I was uncomfortable, but people were showing their baser sides instead of their best. Don't like it. If that's what the derby is about fuck it.
  • This game isn't worth three points.

My b
i meant to quote your post when I posted mine. It wouldn't go through.

I think Magnus blocked it.

Kidding. Or am I.

Bottom line, we were good enough skills wise to win. Kreis was obviously out coached.