Nycfc V Redbulls Postmatch

Our two fullbacks spent 80 minutes getting raped. Not even marking the man right in front of them.

Disgrace
4 fullbacks* because one was worse than the other and kreis absolutely fucked up by starting Wingert, who gets hurt like its his job. To put in brovsky, only to take him out for calle..... Why. What purpose does calle for brovsky add? A more attacking back? Calle didn't cross midfield with the ball.

Rj Allen went back to doing rj Allen things, absolutely nothing.

Poku for ballouchy is a waste. Take out Jacobson or grabavoy....

First half we looked like we did the past 4 games, threatening. 2nd half we subbed out our whole team for cones. Pathetic

I'm going to try and only write one post in this thread. I was on cloud nine until the ninth minute or so. We had three great chances and only converted one in the first half. Beyond that, Red Bulls owned the rest of the match. It could have been 6-1 honestly. Highlight of the match: Seeing Pirlo and Lampard at the stadium (I was actually close enough to get an autograph but I didn't want to get in the way of the little kids) & got Poku customized on my away jersey.

I'm going to curl up into a ball and wait until July 4th. It's hard being so passionate.

MagnusPax will tell you you're what's wrong with our club. Because he thinks all of our players are great apparently. Just read his posts.

And Mag, don't think for a second I'm picking on you. I'm not. I'm shitting on you and all your goddamn smiley face moronic ilk once and for all.

Wake up and call for quality like the rest of us.

Here's how badly our defense is...Chris Wingert gets injured, Jeb Brovksy comes in, then Calle comes in for Brovsky. I'd honestly give up either Lampard or Pirlo for a better defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaycrewz
I figured it out. Since Kreis didn't want Pirlo and with others on their way...he didn't manage that game to win, he tried to show that he didn't need Pirlo and try to show that he was some sort of guru. He wound up outfoxing himself into an embarrassing loss. Who the hell subs a sub unless they get injured. We got a long way to go guys.

Should have men obvious that villa can't work alone after last week. Making no changes is dumb. 4141 was fine to take away giovinco because Toronto has no wide players. RB happy to play wide.

Also, sal zisso couldn't have played for us? He was worth the nothing we've gotten from Meara?
Remind me again when Zizzo played for RSL. Please?

Anyone have the periscope link? They deleted the tweet but it was pretty awesome. The one guy the dude was supposed to talk to he probably didn't even know who he was... Pirlo, walked by him a few times.

Pirlo not coming until August and mix is leaving after this game. That means we get to see grabavoy do nothing all through July too!
I don't know. It will be worth the cost of my season ticket if Lampard or Pirlo light into Kreis or Brother Grabyourankles.

Honestly, only people to give a shit about at this point are DPs, Tmac, Mix, and Shay.

Edited: and POKU!!! obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyM and Kjbert
Saw the tr one but I think they took a shit on the Mosaic. I'm guessing no one wanted to do it. Showed a few fans putting the signs up and a lot with nothing. Blue and white cards. I'm thinking it was our crest. Just had very little participating.
Not sure what the deal was with that. Something like 1200 people in those sections maybe but it seemed like there were only a few hundred cards. And they were only 8 1/2 x 11 or something, not large like you see at a college football game. I think it was New York flag-ish; blue, white, then orange, one color per section. And what was also weird was that there wasn't much mention of it, so nobody really knew what was supposed to happen.

I got deleted. And told to chill. It was re: my challenge to Magnus and his ilk.

Just a board FYI.

IF GETTING DELETED MATTERS TO YOU, DONT CALL OUT MAGNUS AND HIS ILK FOR BEING KREIS SUCKERS.

I don't know. It will be worth the cost of my season ticket if Lampard or Pirlo light into Kreis or Brother Grabyourankles.

Honestly, only people o give a shit about at this point are DPs, Tmac, Mix, and Shay.
I agree with everything you say. But you forgot poku!

I understand that you want to get Calle on. And because he is not match fit he can't go 70 minutes after the Wingert injury. That being the case, down 2-1, you NEED to bring on Mullins.

Everything Kreis did today sucked. First, the formation. Wrong formation against RBNY. That was a game for 4-4-2.

Wingert gets hurt. Nothing you can do about that. But e should have scored. Angelino scores that. When he got hurt, you had to go to Brovsky. Calle isn't fit. That was the right move. But despite how awful Brovsky was, you can't make two changes for a LB.

Grabavoy was miserable. One man momentum killer. Terrible touch. Terrible player.

Mix played really well. Villa played decently. Can't stand Miazga - what a bitch. Miazga played very well tonight.

Facey was strong. Hernandez only had an average game tonight. Jacobsen was good. Ballouchy played well. He's really grown on me. McNamara had a beautiful goal but he's a CAM and not a RM. Defensively he's useless.

I just don't understand why you would keep Poku on the bench. At this point I feel bad for the kid. Claudio needs to step in here. Something has to change. Kreis has been found out. Been riding Lagerways coat tails for years.

When will the Third Rail grow a sack and go after him?