RBNY Postgame

If nothing else my "red bull wedding" post got us to stop discussing that shit show of a game.....................;)
When we raise the Cup, we can all give each other a knowing nod & wink as we sing, "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WERE SHIT?"

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
Where

Where were

Where were you

Where were you when we were sh*t

Problem solved.
Careful, or that may be adopted by a few as the new chant to be sung at fans leaving before 90 minutes.... I'll probably be serenaded quite a bit getting home to my toddler.

OK so I'm bored at work due to a project implementation going exceedingly smoother than expected and a bit of a masochist, have a look from 1:23 to 1:35 and pay attention to the fan in the NYCFC kit in the front row to the right of the goal....

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/...nd-career-advice-calen-week-mls?autoplay=true
You mean the guy cheering the RB goals? WTF?!? Maybe it's MLS Fantasy player related? Maybe it's massacre induced delirium? Maybe it's a RB fan who beat up an NYCFC fan in the bathroom and stole his kit? Maybe he's a gambler who likes to bet against his own team? Great catch.

Reactions: Goodfella
You mean the guy cheering the RB goals? WTF?!? Maybe it's MLS Fantasy player related? Maybe it's massacre induced delirium? Maybe it's a RB fan who beat up an NYCFC fan in the bathroom and stole his kit? Maybe he's a gambler who likes to bet against his own team? Great catch.
delirious trolling I'm betting

Couldn't believe the score when I saw it on Sunday! Was out Saturday so didn't see the game. All I can do is commiserate with you guys. I have seen a few shit games in my time at City and know how you all will be feeling, even now 3 days later. All we can hope is that it was a blip and they can give you all something to cheer against Orlando!

Probably serviced his wife that night with the enthusiasm of a 20 year old.
Mrs Kreis: I was obviously not pleased at the energy Jason showed in bed last night. He needs to know the amount of effort required to win in the bedroom, and he didn't show that for the whole ninety seconds. He has to realize that these opportunities are fleeting, and if he isn't prepared to be aggressive, it doesn't sit well with me.

I will say I was quite really pleased to meet Patrick Vieira and hope to see him again ;)

Reactions: ktdNYCFC