RBNY Postgame

Reactions: Goodfella
Why is he tweeting about a casual restaurant with overpriced Americana fare that mimics loads of other similar restaurant concepts that first sprung up a decade ago in LES?

You mean like fielding a team of over priced American players that mimics a team he coached years ago? At least the guy knows what he likes.

What sections were RB Supporters in? My friend wants to take her kid to the next one, don't want them to be in the "family section" if the RB Supporters are going to be right above them.

What sections were RB Supporters in? My friend wants to take her kid to the next one, don't want them to be in the "family section" if the RB Supporters are going to be right above them.
It looked like they were above 205 and 206. Family is 210. I'm about 85% certain on that so if anyone thinks I'm wrong jump in.

It looked like they were above 205 and 206. Family is 210. I'm about 85% certain on that so if anyone thinks I'm wrong jump in.

That seems right, since that's where they walked over to celebrate after the match ended, although it may have been more above 206/207 rather than 205/206.

I think it was a few curling from 305 to 310 or so, but I don't know for sure.

Maybe some people in the Coop or the family section could let us know if there were any issues with beer or projectiles.

I emailed my rep, said it wasn't set yet but most likely 305-308, so that sounds about right. I think she'll be okay in the family seats 109-110 in that case. Thanks!

Today was the first day since "the game that shall not be named" that I haven't been deeply sadden by NYCFC's performance.
Finally getting past the 4th stage of grief. Only one left, acceptance.

#progressing

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Now that things have calmed down and since it's a very slow forum day I'll post my slight brush with the not-quite-famous on the way in to the derby last weekend. These are the military surgeon twin brothers featured in the MLS video about NYCFC and RB fans. They entered the security lines shortly behind my daughter and me. From the video they seem like decent fellows despite being RB fans.
IMG_4894.JPG

Reactions: FootyLovin and JayH
Now that things have calmed down and since it's a very slow forum day I'll post my slight brush with the not-quite-famous on the way in to the derby last weekend. These are the military surgeon twin brothers featured in the MLS video about NYCFC and RB fans. They entered the security lines shortly behind my daughter and me. From the video they seem like decent fellows despite being RB fans.
View attachment 4981

I wouldn't want them performing surgery on me...

And the first one's scarf is small