Season Ticket Holders - Read

Has anyone heard anything about the date tickets go on sale or when they will have the 3d seat viewer? I was told the viewer will be up before the world cup is over...and tickets on sale after the world cup, which just happened a minute ago.
Goto nycfc.com and navigate through the season ticket menu. Keep hitting refresh until the 3D viewer pops up. Let us know when you see it.

Not to be a complete idiot, but in order to get season tickets I have to...

1. Purchase the $50 one time fee.
  2. Buy the tickets.
Is that right?
the 50 goes toward your ticket....its a deposit to save your place in line for seat selection in a few weeks

i seent it
Lmao. Anyway. This whole seating thing is crap. Please please tell me the supporters is ga. Regardless I'm still claiming a section. That's what supporters is all about. If I'm given an assigned seat then I might as well go sit with the hot soccer moms along the side lines.

It's been said numerous times for quite some time now that supporters section will be GA by those in the Third Rail with connections to the club.

Assuming it's $50/ticket request? So, if I want two seats that would be........................ummmmmmmmmmmmm.......... $100?

Is everyone doing the supporters section? My friends and I were thinking category 4, since those are some decent value.

If you're planning on doing the SG and being involved Id say go that route. I went with the $50 deposit

It says if you want supporters section you have to call, but i did the my 30buck deposit, it should be inherent that im in supporters section or not?

It says if you want supporters section you have to call, but i did the my 30buck deposit, it should be inherent that im in supporters section or not?

I think the call is to tell them whether or not you will be sitting in the Third Rail section.

The call is probably so they can explain to each person what that section is about so people only buy those seats if they plan to take part, not to get the cheapest tickets. It's been a longstanding problem in New England where even though they have signs and notes on the website about the supporter's section, they still have a bunch of people buy those seats every game because they are cheaper and they end up with youth teams and other quieter folks right in the middle of "The Fort" every game ruining the atmosphere.

Anyone that is a season ticket holder we will be offering up some extra perks.
To take advantage simply Direct Message me a screenshot of your confirmation email. I've included a screenshot below (doesn't have to show confirmation numbers).
Season ticket holders will get a new title (Seasoned Supporter)
And access to exclusive monthly giveaways starting in May.
Every month we will give away some sort of NYCFC Gear. Whether a jersey, scarf, hat, shirt and so on.

View attachment 108
I am a season ticket holder and founding memeber of NTCFC.