Season Ticket Prices Have Just Been Announced.

I had definitely talked myself (and the other half) into a season ticket assuming I'd be looking at $30 a game (but secretly knowing it would be more).

$18. boom!

Reactions: Numz15
I'm actually quite annoyed that we aren't in those front 4 sections and have been removed from the field. The supporters section is going to be more full than those sections and as supporters we should be able to have great seats.

I'm actually quite annoyed that we aren't in those front 4 sections and have been removed from the field. The supporters section is going to be more full than those sections and as supporters we should be able to have great seats.
I actually prefer to be a little further up from the field. Looking at the virtual stadium the ones at the front feel a bit low. I know what you mean though, we'd be more intimidating if we were closer.

I was kind of surprised to see the SS tucked up there too. Maybe someone more familiar with YS can shed some light whether than is a better option than the dark grey seating?

I actually prefer to be a little further up from the field. Looking at the virtual stadium the ones at the front feel a bit low. I know what you mean though, we'd be more intimidating if we were closer.

Yeah, you look at every other MLS team, EPL teams, etc the diehard supporters are generally behind 1 end and right up front to be as intimidating as possible.

Yeah, you look at every other MLS team, EPL teams, etc the diehard supporters are generally behind 1 end and right up front to be as intimidating as possible.
I reckon that section will fill up with some pretty vocal fans too though. I don't think it'll be all that bad.

My guess would be that since it's standing only, and would be the cheapest seats, they reserved the more expensive seated areas. Makes business sense.

I hope so but it feels odd that "non supporters" are being preferences over supporters. Who bought supporters section tickets for a reason.

The difference is $5 a game, not a huge business decision I don't think

I'm really happy with these prices. Might even upgrade a bit and get closer. Would love to hang with you guys in the supporter section, but I plan to attended games with my son, so I need a more family friendly area with seats. But no worries, we'll be rooting just as hard as you folks. Can't wait.

If you've purchased SS Season Tickets, I'd make some noise. Doesn't seem like something that you should just settle for.

I hope so but it feels odd that "non supporters" are being preferences over supporters. Who bought supporters section tickets for a reason.

The difference is $5 a game, not a huge business decision I don't think

Yeah, totally hear you. They could have designated one field level side to the supporters. Maybe that's coming with the new stadium. They probably didn't have many options with this setup.

I'll have to do some thinking. Might be moving down a section or two.
At the moment it's looking like category 4

Reactions: Kjbert