Season Ticket Prices Have Just Been Announced.

Looking at it again, the Supporters Section is in the same spot where the Bleacher Creatures sit. That could be another reason for the decision.

Reactions: Kjbert
The reason that the SS will be in those sections is because those are the bleachers and standing only. The lower grey section next to the pen and on the wall are seats. image.jpg

This is a game I went to and sat in the left center bleachers. Pretty good seats

What exactly were people expecting for the supporters section? Pretty much exactly where I thought we'd be. Most MLS teams ss are behind goals as well.

The Legends Seats are interesting. For 6k a year, you could have access (I assume) to all of the Legends "stuff"

What worries me is that those seats won't fill out and it will look awful on TV just as it does for the Yankees

Best value are Category 1

They should make SS seats 235, 236 and 135 and 136. We're too far from the field as it stands now IMO

Reactions: skelly412
For $85 a year ( $7 a month ) you can move up into the 135 and 136 Sections. Just saying. It's the cost of a Wendy's #3 Value Meal every month...

Not to be a negative Nelly, but I would be concerned with the Legends Seats. 175-250 for an MLS match is insane. You can also have the RBA effect -- good crowd but TV shows sparse midfield, making it look bush league. Yes, they are prime seats, but can you sell them at THAT price? Will it be worth the headache?

Looking at it again, the Supporters Section is in the same spot where the Bleacher Creatures sit. That could be another reason for the decision.

The bleacher creatures are in right field not left field. I hope the NYCFC Supporters act in a much classier way compared to those animals.

I think the reason for placement in the bleachers is simply because of the ability to make noise with the metal benches although the section won't be very visible on TV which is disappointing.

Not to be a negative Nelly, but I would be concerned with the Legends Seats. 175-250 for an MLS match is insane. You can also have the RBA effect -- good crowd but TV shows sparse midfield, making it look bush league. Yes, they are prime seats, but can you sell them at THAT price? Will it be worth the headache?

Have you sat in those seats? I went on to the website and did a live chat with one of the Reps. They are working out final details, but he said the deal will be substantially the same. You can easily eat $200 worth of food sitting there. You turn into a glutton - but I'm convinced sitting there is/will be the best value in sports.

Sit in those seats once and you will never want to sit anywhere else.

That being said, I will probably buy Section 1 behind the Legends Seats

I believe those seats were also decided upon with the SG as their members will primarily sit there. Everyone wanted left field bleachers.

Wonder what else you get with the Legends and Champions seats.

The email also mentioned additional benefits for season ticket holder:

· Guaranteed same seat for 17 regular season home matches at Yankee Stadium
· Priority access to purchase seats in New York City FC’s future soccer-specific stadium
· Interest-free payment plan options
· Savings of up to 30% compared to single match prices
· Free enrollment in the Cityzens membership, providing the opportunity to participate in club decisions, qualify for discounts on merchandise, access to exclusive and unique money-can’t-buy experiences, game-worn memorabilia and other exclusive perks
· Personalized Seasoncards
· Priority to purchase home playoff tickets
· Exclusive season ticket holder scarf for each seat on your account
· Access to online Account Manager with free Ticket Forwarding
· Access to online ticket resale site through TM TicketExchange
· Opportunity to renew your same seat(s) for the 2016 season
· Priority to upgrade your seat location
· Dedicated Fan Services Executive