Who Did You Support Before?

You can still be an Arsenal or Liverpool fan and be a NYCFC fan. You don't have to automatically become a Man City fan.
I know, it's more of a fact that I want to be fully involved with the organization as I can be. I'm also going to be more involved with melbourne city as well. Especially since they have our markee player right now

Prior MLS team: Houston Dynamo (what the heck is a Dynamo?)

Dynamo_%28PSF%29.png

I support the team of my native city FC Nantes in Ligue 1.
I have too many good remembrances with ligue 1 trophies, and UEFA Champions League matches.
Since I live in Montreal, I watches MLS, but I don't like any team especially, before this new franchise in my favorite city of the world ... NYC FC.
Sorry for my English skills ... I'm working on that. And write posts on this forum is probably a good way to improve them.

I have too many good remembrances with ligue 1 trophies, and UEFA Champions League matches.
Since I live in Montreal, I watches MLS, but I don't like any team especially, before this new franchise in my favorite city of the world ... NYC FC.
Sorry for my English skills ... I'm working on that. And write posts on this forum is probably a good way to improve them.
muchos aqmigos acqui habla espanol. en NY, muchos amigos habla espanol porque amigos acqui de Mexico, Columbia, Republica de Domincana, Peru etc.

Manchester City FC, who brought me here. Casually following Melbourne City FC as well although I've only seen their first game so far, as well as a few friendlies. Will follow NYCFC more than Melbourne but far less than Man City, who will always be my number one team. I had been meaning to get into MLS before NYCFC even came about but it never happened, largely due to the time differences. In La Liga, I like to follow Barca, in part because I think Tiki-Taka is the most beautiful style of the beautiful game, and also in part due to my political support for Catalan independence. I will also be watching at least one Mumbai City FC game this year, due to Nicholas Anelka and Peter Ried. If you were wondering, no, we don't have any link with them, despite the similar branding.

Pourquoi ne supportes tu pas l'Impact?

Pourquoi ne supportes tu pas l'Impact?
Parce que je ne me retrouve pas dans cette équipe. Je regarde parce que je suis passionné de soccer, mais cette équipe n'est pas passionnante. On a du mal a comprendre le projet de la franchise ... un match de l'Impact se résume trop a balancer un long ballon loin devant pour Di Vaio quand il n'est pas hors-jeu. Contrairement au projet de NYCFC qui a l'air plus ambitieux. Et je suis tombé amoureux de cette ville lors de mes quelques visites ... alors la création dune franchise à NYC est une bonne nouvelle pour moi.

Je comprends. Je suis un New Yorkais qui a recemment déménagé a Québec. J'avais déja fait un dépot pour des tickets de saison avant de déménager. J'ai donc décidé de continuer a supporter le club.

Last edited:
Merci, messieurs, pour ton contributions culturel a cette forum, mais je pense que maintenant nous devrions retour a la Anglais alors que les autres peuvent contribute aussi?

Of course, sorry about that. I just answered in the same langage that we asked me.
I'll speak in English now ;)

It's fine to occasionally use a bit of other languages, but if the whole conversation is in another language it makes it harder to keep all of our other users included. Just keep it to one or two posts every now and then and it'll be alright.

Reactions: Yohann E.