2017 Roster Discussion

I count 12 internationals: Brillant, Callens, Camargo, Chanot, Harrison, Herrera, Johansen, Matarrita, Moralez, Pirlo, Ring, Villa.

The known international roster slot is 10?
Officially 10, unofficially 11.

Reactions: Kjbert
How hard would it be to alter my Mix jersey to say Maxi?

We are going to lead the league in goals.

We have a roster that can win games in the US Open Cup.

This was a great thread on the Mix roster situation -- I still think a loan to a Norwegian club will be our best option but it sounds like we have no way of knowing without more facts.

If he takes #10 and the club offers that at matches, that's some marketing genius right there.

Reactions: Kjbert and Sabo
Penn, Cage, Stoltz?

One is Anthony Edwards

Yup, good call, substitute AE for NC (Cage was in it, but that does look like AE).

Yes, Cage was in it, but he was one of the workers at All American Burger. Spicoli's buds were Anthony Edwards and Eric Stoltz.

Amazing when you go back and look at all the talent on that film. Two Academy Award winners as actors and one as writer, among many others.

Mix... Max...

giphy.gif

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
Not that we needed to be reassured but this all but proves that mix is done. Lost his number

So they take a photo with this guy's number the day he's announced, but they couldn't announce Alexander Ring's number so I had to get a blank jersey and wait to get his name and number pressed on it. Damn.

Seriously after watching tonight's game just now. The additions of Wallace, Maxi, Lewis... I seriously think Khiry Shelton gets cut/traded (doubt anyone would trade for him) before the season. The guy is clueless and his days are numbered.

Seriously after watching tonight's game just now. The additions of Wallace, Maxi, Lewis... I seriously think Khiry Shelton gets cut/traded (doubt anyone would trade for him) before the season. The guy is clueless and his days are numbered.

And a few months ago, Vieira was saying he could become one of the best players in the league.

Reactions: Kjbert
-------Wallace-----Villa-----Harrison----
----------------Maxi------Pirlo--------------
-----------------------Ring-------------------
--Matarrita--Callens--Chanot--Allen---
---------------------Johnson----------------

Bench: Johansen, Brillant, Herrara, McNamara, Okoli, Sands, Camargo/Shelton?

Lewis replaces the 18th man when he comes back to the team...