2017 Roster Discussion

Have meme, will travel.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert and joe
Listening the new episode of soccer in the city, sounds like the tony taylor nonrenewal was a mutual thing so he acould go elsewhere for playing time. Fairly confident he can start somewhere and it looks like he has a legit shot to play fot panama.

Listening the new episode of soccer in the city, sounds like the tony taylor nonrenewal was a mutual thing so he acould go elsewhere for playing time. Fairly confident he can start somewhere and it looks like he has a legit shot to play fot panama.
So why not roster him and leave him unprotected? I'm not disputing the SITC take on it. I'm legit asking. Is it for foreign opportunities? ETA: Nvm. Answering myself here and saying that you wouldn't do that if you want to only offer a singular option or very limited choices.

Traffic ruins everything, btw. Look at what most all the players who signed with them went through. They aren't shady. They are just straight fraudsters.

Reactions: Kjbert
So why not roster him and leave him unprotected? I'm not disputing the SITC take on it. I'm legit asking. Is it for foreign opportunities? ETA: Nvm. Answering myself here and saying that you wouldn't do that if you want to only offer a singular option or very limited choices.

Traffic ruins everything, btw. Look at what most all the players who signed with them went through. They aren't shady. They are just straight fraudsters.
and the nasl lol

btw same episode one of them said that in source in atlanta said they were considering mix in the expansion draft.

and the nasl lol

btw same episode one of them said that in source in atlanta said they were considering mix in the expansion draft.
Speaking of the NASL I'd take the cosmos GK I forget his name but he's good and out of a job since they ran their business like a Ponzi scheme

If we're striving for accuracy here, they ran it more like a money laundering operation and less like a ponzi scheme.
It's not like there was a competent brain trust in charge of them, if they really wanted to be successful laundering money, they should have opened a dozen car washes and strip clubs. Guess that's why they lost $30M....

It's not like there was a competent brain trust in charge of them, if they really wanted to be successful laundering money, they should have opened a dozen car washes and strip clubs. Guess that's why they lost $30M....
There plan was to try to turn One World Sports into a mainstream cable sports network and then get in involve with real estate development in conjunction with their mythical elmont stadium. When they didn't get the mls bid, they kind of continued to role with their plan just in the NASL. So many failures in the business end for them. They make our stadium search look successful.

There plan was to try to turn One World Sports into a mainstream cable sports network and then get in involve with real estate development in conjunction with their mythical elmont stadium. When they didn't get the mls bid, they kind of continued to role with their plan just in the NASL. So many failures in the business end for them. They make our stadium search look successful.
Oh man I forgot about the Belmont stadium. Thank god they're closing that would have been a disaster.

Laundering industrial scale money has gotten a lot harder Dodd-Frank may not have put back the most important protections on the financial industry, but it did seriously shore up the money laundering laws.

You are however correct, gas stations would be better.

Laundering industrial scale money has gotten a lot harder Dodd-Frank may not have put back the most important protections on the financial industry, but it did seriously shore up the money laundering laws.

You are however correct, gas stations would be better.
And now we know what "profession" JGarrettLieb JGarrettLieb is in.

Reactions: Ulrich