Home - 4/11 Salt Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to wrangle 10 co-workers to come to the game with me
giphy.gif

Yes, we've gotten three points from every team in the league that has played prior to the 2018 season, except for RSL and Dallas.

RSL
2015: 2-0 loss in Utah
2016: 3-2 loss in New York
2017: 2-1 loss in Utah

Dallas
2015: 2-1 loss in Dallas
2016: 2-2 tie in New York
2017: 1-1 tie in Dallas

How come Salt Lake became “Utah” but Dallas didn’t become “Texas”?

Or get YES through Sling. Glad I’m going to be the only one there in person.
I'll be there! 224 top row!

Just won't be taping it so I can rewatch it later is all, for those all-important plays where I want to see what actually happened. Have to wait for it to show up on MLS Live I guess.

I’m thinking Villa pulling himself out of the lineup last minute was a precautionary thing. Not a new injury. With a week and a half off from that incident, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t play.
Word was that he tweaked his groin, so it sounded like something different than his calf injury. Maybe the calf contributed, but seemed to be unrelated.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Word was that he tweaked his groin, so it sounded like something different than his calf injury. Maybe the calf contributed, but seemed to be unrelated.
Don’t Fck with groin injuries.... them bitches lead to sports hernias, where most are solved in a matter of a few months, but some derail careers like one of our former players.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I’m thinking Villa pulling himself out of the lineup last minute was a precautionary thing. Not a new injury. With a week and a half off from that incident, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t play.
Don’t Fck with groin injuries.... them bitches lead to sports hernias, where most are solved in a matter of a few months, but some derail careers like one of our former players.

Let Villa only play in the big games: New Jersey, Atlanta, Columbus, Toronto

I hardly ever contribute on here but I'll be there! 225/Row 6
Hoping to see this lineup:

Tajouri - Villa - Medina
Moralez - Ofori
Herrera
Boom Stick - Callens - Chanot - SAS
  • I believe Herrera would be a better destroyer than Ofori, as well as Ofori a better creator than Herrera.
  • SAS and Boom Stick look to be our best outside backs. Do we continue to play one out of position?

Status
Not open for further replies.