Mls Cup Playoffs

Jones will probably be suspended for 6 games to start 2016 season.

I'm picking Seattle over LA in the next one.

Reactions: LionNYC
Revs outplayed DC the vast majority of the match.

There's probably 30K more people in Seattle than there were at RFK.

I'm not loving this camera angle in Seattle. I feel like I'm watching this match from outer space.

Reactions: MagnusPax
Really fun game, especially the first half.

We have to ditch Kreis to be a part of this. Right now, we have a loser who would play his buddies in this sort of game. I can't suffer that. I'm not asking CFG to spend more money or give us anything our early support doesn't encourage. But gaddammit get us a real manager.

Really fun game, especially the first half.

We have to ditch Kreis to be a part of this. Right now, we have a loser who would play his buddies in this sort of game. I can't suffer that. I'm not asking CFG to spend more money or give us anything our early support doesn't encourage. But gaddammit get us a real manager.
Someone needs to give Midas a hug.

Reactions: Gene
Someone needs to give Midas a hug.
Seriously. We watch a great non-defensive display by teams that have been doing it right for 10+ years and ... Somehow that's Kreis fault. Get over your lovers quarrel already. Think about how much hype and money were spent in LA just to crash out. You think NYCFC nation is mad...

I'm glad to see both last year finalists eliminated. Only prob is this is looking more and more favorable to RB.

Reactions: Gene
Go Montreal! throwing in with them for my boy Drogba

I'm not sure I'm ready for a Canadian MLS cup winner. Arrogant American here.

I'm thinking Portland or Seattle might be fun. But I got a feeling it will be RB.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a Canadian MLS cup winner. Arrogant American here.

I'm thinking Portland or Seattle might be fun. But I got a feeling it will be RB.
I would take Impact over NJRB for MLS Cup ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!LL

Seattle was a fun game to watch, and I missed the first 20 minutes and the first 4 goals. When Seattle finally scored to take the lead, it was after a long period when they held possession and created chances. The breakthrough was almost inevitable.