Mls Live Is Back For 2016

It was $52 for the early bird special last year. But there are more teams and more games this year, so its not a outrageous price inflation.
Plus, the overall delivery quality has really been outstanding. I've always felt like it was such a great value. Especially since they archive the entire season AND the last five seasons. Every game!
But for those who have not used it before, I think the streaming quality is actually better than WatchESPN/ESPN3.

Reactions: Kjbert
Plus, the overall delivery quality has really been outstanding. I've always felt like it was such a great value. Especially since they archive the entire season AND the last five seasons. Every game!
But for those who have not used it before, I think the streaming quality is actually better than WatchESPN/ESPN3.
It is very good. However, as we mentioned, some markets announcers are just awful.

I am not sure how many of you have already watched it in past year, but my list of the worse would be:

1- Columbus
2- San Jose
3- Colorado
4-Chicago

The are some more homers than others (NE is pretty homerish) but they still do a good job. I rate the quality not on the announcers pro-home POV but on their ability to name players on the opposing team.

I got this a couple days ago, and I have to say I'm excited for the access I'll have. This is my first year truly following MLS (I watched occasional games and the playoffs the last couple years), and I'll get to see most NYC games while keeping tabs on the rest of the league. It also seems like the quality of the league is better than ever with the signings made this off-season.

I got this a couple days ago, and I have to say I'm excited for the access I'll have. This is my first year truly following MLS (I watched occasional games and the playoffs the last couple years), and I'll get to see most NYC games while keeping tabs on the rest of the league. It also seems like the quality of the league is better than ever with the signings made this off-season.
Agreed. The only clubs I am not sure have reloaded is Philly, RSL, Colorado and Houston. Most of the others good ones stayed the same and the other poor ones have vastly improved. Another question is if LA can live without Donovan.

Is there a standalone app for MLS Live or is it through the MLS app or MLS website?

Interesting. ESPN has announced that it will provide a digital package for an upcoming cricket tournament. They will charge $99 regardless of cable/isp deals. They will provide all matches live in English and Hindi as well as condensed games. Perhaps this is a test run for when ESPN takes over MLS. It has never been clear that the out-of-market package would have been included at no extra charge if you already have WatchESPN/3, but most people assumed it would have been. It will be interesting to see what happens in 2016.

It is very good. However, as we mentioned, some markets announcers are just awful.

I am not sure how many of you have already watched it in past year, but my list of the worse would be:

1- Columbus
2- San Jose
3- Colorado
4-Chicago

The are some more homers than others (NE is pretty homerish) but they still do a good job. I rate the quality not on the announcers pro-home POV but on their ability to name players on the opposing team.

This past weekend I was talking to a friend who is a Syracuse basketball fan and he was saying that he prefers listening to the Syracuse announcers, because the other announcers tend to not to give the team a fair shake. I was trying to explain to him just how annoying some of the homer announcing teams in MLS can be. I'm pretty sure there are teams in the league who could concede a goal and their announcers would proceed to talk about how strong the defense was and how it was unfortunate that they weren't rewarded for the quality play.

This past weekend I was talking to a friend who is a Syracuse basketball fan and he was saying that he prefers listening to the Syracuse announcers, because the other announcers tend to not to give the team a fair shake. I was trying to explain to him just how annoying some of the homer announcing teams in MLS can be. I'm pretty sure there are teams in the league who could concede a goal and their announcers would proceed to talk about how strong the defense was and how it was unfortunate that they weren't rewarded for the quality play.

That's funny. When I think Cuse basketball, I think homerism. We all see things through a prism of our liking.

Damn. Hope they offer them in the points store again this year.