Nycfc Away Jerseys

I hope that the stadium will be selling player specific jerseys. Enough with the custom ones. Make it simple for the fans.

Meet Mix at Modell's on March 2

Meet Mix! This Monday from 4:30-6 p.m., New York City FC midfielder Mix will at Modell's at Times Square on 234 West 42nd St.

The first 150 fans in attendence will recive a voucher for a pair of tickets to the Historic Home Opener against the New England Revolution on March 15 at Yankee Stadium and an autograph from Mix.

MeetMix-4.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought 2 away jerseys on Modells.com

Free shipping (5-7 days) for purchases over $75... jersey is $85 :cool:

giphy.gif

But when will they have the authentic ones? =(
Modell's never had the home authentic online, but they did have them in store for a while.
I passed by both the 42nd and 34th Street locations during lunch today and they only have the away replicas. So disappointing!

2 things I'm happy for:

1. That I took the leap and ordered from the official site. It shipped a day ahead of schedule and arrived without issue.
2. That I didn't order a size up as so many said I should. This jersey is t3h SeckZ!

Seriously. I need my authentic yesterday. They still don't have them in stock
My wife is bitching at me that she can't order one. I ordered mine day of, but it's never going to get here.

Eh, we will get extra time since there will be a strike. I like to keep on the bright side.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I just wish we would get some info. I tried calling them today during the hours they were open and the offices were closed. Wtf?

An update for those that ordered theirs and still not received them. I just gave them a call as mine is still processing and it seems the delay is due to customization which he said takes 7-10 business days. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me but I guess it's not too surprising given the amount of orders they probably received. Supposedly I won't receive it until the end of next week somehow. Hoping I get it in time for the home opener at this point...