Nycfc In Fifa 15?

I actually love it. But then again, I am a purist and found the old system incredibly boring and unrealistic. I understand the frustration of the new system but I actually enjoy that experience as it makes the game more about putting in the effort without knowing if it will pay off (and you have more of a sense of accomplishment when you find a gem that develops well). The previous system is too indicative of the younger generations need for everything to be laid out for them—everything needs to be exact and all outcomes perfectly explained with no deviation from standardized expectations. I find that many players my age love the new transfer market while younger players are frustrated with the lack of all attributes being available like a grading rubric or levels testing guide.

I've probably taken the debate away from the game, though, so I'll just go back to scouting out some young talent in FIFA 14.
Can someone explain to me how to actually, physically buy someone or make an offer? I can't find it anywhere, so I just threw in the towel on that mode. FUT/Seasons and now WC modes only for me.

And one of the transfer windows is open?

During those periods there should be:

Ask [Scout]
Add to Shortlist
Inquire
Offer to Buy
Offer of Loan

Damn. I think I screwed myself by choosing an MLS squad to start, so maybe it is a matter of transfer periods not coinciding. In other words, I guess I'm an idiot.

Reactions: NYJoe
Damn. I think I screwed myself by choosing an MLS squad to start, so maybe it is a matter of transfer periods not coinciding. In other words, I guess I'm an idiot.

No worries, happens to us all.

And yes, the MLS season makes the game a bit wonky as transfer windows come at odd times compared to most other leagues and the international tournament breaks become pretty annoying. There's the other issue of it being less interesting from a progression standpoint since they did not include the CCL. I also think they really missed making the league realistic, challenging, and distinctive (read: a good alternative to the European leagues) by instituting the DP and salary cap rules. I know they would be difficult to implement but it would make the league much more enjoyable to play in—as it stands now it feels as watered down as the Chilean and Swiss leagues and it shouldn't be (and those even have the advantage of their respective international club competitions to spice things up).

Reactions: Kinkladze
They're adding nycfc in fifa 15 this week. We will be added along with Orlando and some other game updates. The date they've said is the 25th which is Tuesday.

Reactions: Kjbert
I just went on the FIFA web app for ultimate team and they have our logo and kits in the game for purchase which was really cool

B3JsB9XCEAAUDzl.jpg:large

On my platform (PS3) they have updated the MLS logo, and it looks like they have home & away kits, and badges for both NYCFC and Orlando. So far not many available kits or badges for NYCFC so they're fetching quite a bit

For those of you who are playing the game.

Who is in the game on NYCFC? Are you playing with the team yet??

For those of you who are playing the game.

Who is in the game on NYCFC? Are you playing with the team yet??
You can't play with the team. There's no roster.

Also, they must have pulled the away kit down because now it's only a blank white shirt on the card.

Reactions: Kjbert