Nycfc In Fifa 15?

They can add them to FUT, as there are teams from Colombia and Chile that only have about 5 players in the squad; well at least on FUT. So I don't see why they can't just add players a time at a time. Tbh, I don't really see a reason why Dunn, Brovsky etc can't already have a NYC card.

Anyone playing on mobile? Updated mls logo is there and you can search for team but keep getting no items found.

Played my first UT match in FIFA15 with the new logo and it looks great on the side of the field :D

Big update download for me this morning, greeted by this on PS4. Probably been there, but I was killing Templars last night.

https://twitter.com/NYCFCSocial/status/537219319441395712

B3SWH-mIUAA9Y9q.jpg:large

Reactions: MagnusPax and Vito
They've only just made an agreement with the PL to get all the grounds, there's only limited stadiums in many of the other leagues. However, it would be cool to see Yankee stadium on FIFA due to its unusualness compared to normal stadia.

Reactions: Kjbert
Why are there zero MLS stadiums in Fifa?

They just got all of the Premiere League Stadiums into this years game. It takes awhile to get a new stadium into the game. Maybe next year but who knows it could be awhile.

They just got all of the Premiere League Stadiums into this years game. It takes awhile to get a new stadium into the game. Maybe next year but who knows it could be awhile.
I personally think they would do la liga before mls.

Why are there zero MLS stadiums in Fifa?

Never underestimate the cost of officially licensing real locations, teams and players. They probably have to pay several million every year just to have the rights to use PL stadia. There comes a point where it becomes uneconomical to licence everything from every league.

Reactions: FCRU