Nycfc In Fifa 15?

They just released Winter Upgrades which are just player rating changes. They might have another update

Reactions: Kjbert
They're going to wait until we announce the final roster. A couple of guys who played in the friendlies won't be around on 3/8.

i don't have the time for FUT, hopefully they get this release how so i can do an offline career. doubt it though, zero faith in EA to do anything extra for free.

I mean you would think that we would have the highest transfer budget on the game for mls,so then you could make the team amazing(not that it already isn't)
To make FIFA realistic, they really should limit the MLS teams to near the league salary cap. Allow them to have their DPs and their salaries but only allow 3-4 million on the transfer budget. That way when Cahill or Donovan leave the MLS club, that club can recoup the salary and make their transfer budget larger (fake DP).

Reactions: Ryan_Kost12
They should do that,but the worst thing about using an mls club in career mode for me is that you have no preseason transfer window,which sucks because you have to wait until summer,I wish you could start at the beginning of January.

They should do that,but the worst thing about using an mls club in career mode for me is that you have no preseason transfer window,which sucks because you have to wait until summer,I wish you could start at the beginning of January.
Agreed. Why can't they just start the MLS season on January 1st during the Winter transfer Window? Is it that hard? I bet even I can program that.

If anyone is still using the 360 or ps3, you can go to the creation center on EA's website and download NYCFC and Orlando. They're user created, but most of our players are already in the FIFA database, so the ratings are accurate.

I just put all of the MLS clubs into the French 2nd division. It's my goal to get promoted and win the champions league as NYCFC :)

If anyone is still using the 360 or ps3, you can go to the creation center on EA's website and download NYCFC and Orlando. They're user created, but most of our players are already in the FIFA database, so the ratings are accurate.

I just put all of the MLS clubs into the French 2nd division. It's my goal to get promoted and win the champions league as NYCFC :)
Yeah this is what I've been doing for a long time, pretty much why I laugh and cry when ppl say their was an update coming which would insert new teams in FIFA.

Only problem I have is 1) I hate playing in the non-American leagues, the best one besides the English is La Liga, just because I am used to hearing Spanish at MLS games wherever I've gone or on Univision. I do like Pro/Rel but I want to also win the US Open Cup. And 2) I can find the right Creation Centre NYCFC team that I really like.

What Creation Centre NYCFC team do you use? Whats the authors name? I've been using br0KenTP's version, but its got all the wrong players. RedStormXC1 looks good. Have you tried that one? Its got Freddy Adu (rolleyes).

Yeah this is what I've been doing for a long time, pretty much why I laugh and cry when ppl say their was an update coming which would insert new teams in FIFA.

Only problem I have is 1) I hate playing in the non-American leagues, the best one besides the English is La Liga, just because I am used to hearing Spanish at MLS games wherever I've gone or on Univision. I do like Pro/Rel but I want to also win the US Open Cup. And 2) I can find the right Creation Centre NYCFC team that I really like.

What Creation Centre NYCFC team do you use? Whats the authors name? I've been using br0KenTP's version, but its got all the wrong players. RedStormXC1 looks good. Have you tried that one? Its got Freddy Adu (rolleyes).

I actually made my own NYCFC if you want to check it out. https://www.easports.com/fifa/creation-centre?team_id=203712418
I've been trying to keep it updated, so its not too bad right now. The starting 11 might be a little off, but I've got all the players. Making the kits was a challenge because the templates they give you are awful.

Last edited:
Trust me, I can guarantee Fifa do not include an update to put NYCFC on the game. Why would they when it means some fans may not buy Fifa 16 and be happy to stick with the previous years edition? All they care about is making money and do not give a crap about the consumers and football fans.

Reactions: MagnusPax and Mario
Trust me, I can guarantee Fifa do not include an update to put NYCFC on the game. Why would they when it means some fans may not buy Fifa 16 and be happy to stick with the previous years edition? All they care about is making money and do not give a crap about the consumers and football fans.
That's a little aggressive. First who knows the real cost of adding NYCFC to the game. They would need to pay a developer and/or team to do it. That costs money. How much of the current users of Fifa 15 want them in? Not a huge percentage of users of the game. They're a business first and won't make the game if they couldn't make money. Would I love NYCFC in the game? Hell yes. I thought they may be added and who knows they still could be in time.

Yeah I've done thesame thing, something to give us a little taster before we can actually compete in the MLS in September!!!