Nycfc In Fifa 15?

That pic is fake or that's where custom teams go when they get put into the game. EA would've made an announcement about it, not just randomly show up in a "league" they don't belong in.
Not necessarily, the jerseys were released in the game before they made the announcement

Isn't rest of the world where teams automatically go when you download them from the creation center?

Reactions: kun
I understand that this is only for last gen. Hopefully we get it too.

Why the hell are they added to the “Rest of the World” and only available for Kick-off.

Reactions: Kjbert
pretty sure you can manually add to mls and start a manager career.
Can you? Why would he say "just Kick Off and Online" if you could play with them in Career?

On a side note, if you could swap in Career Mode, do you just drop Chivas USA for NYCFC or do you drop someone else for Orlando as well? And who would you drop? ;)

Reactions: Drainyoo
Why the hell are they added to the “Rest of the World” and only available for Kick-off.

I'm guessing because the game can't work out how to handle loading someone's Be A Pro career/manager save and suddenly finding that there are two extra teams half the way through the season that weren't there yesterday.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm guessing because the game can't work out how to handle loading someone's Be A Pro career/manager save and suddenly finding that there are two extra teams half the way through the season that weren't there yesterday.
Or you can't play them in Career Mode.

If someone on here can swap the Rest of the World into the MLS in Career Mode, I would love to see a screen capture of it.

Or you can't play them in Career Mode.

If someone on here can swap the Rest of the World into the MLS in Career Mode, I would love to see a screen capture of it.

Yeah but if the game is coded to just map out a random league season based on all of the teams available in the league selected then you would have to totally rewrite the code for that section of the game just to make it not include two teams which get added later. If they didn't write the game the right way then it's just not worth trying to make it work.

Yeah but if the game is coded to just map out a random league season based on all of the teams available in the league selected then you would have to totally rewrite the code for that section of the game just to make it not include two teams which get added later. If they didn't write the game the right way then it's just not worth trying to make it work.

I am fairly certain they use a 'current state' approach to league definition (hence why they give you the option to use updated, default, or customised squads when you are setting up your career mode and the ability to swap in teams from other leagues) so that different career modes do not interfere with each other.

I'd guess they put them in the Rest of the World for three possible reasons:

1. They may only have licensing for league inclusion in FIFA 16.
2. They want to incentivise purchase of said new release.
3. They couldn't be bothered with this mid-cycle update (they would have to reformat the MLS league structure).

1969188_423770127796449_77835382421203075_n.jpg

Reactions: SebastianBlue