Nycfc In Fifa 15?

Playing for a couple minutes and eh this is not fun.
They got Shelton all mixed up. Obviously not him at all visually. They just used a filler. His number is 24. He's clearly K19. His stats are horrendous. Horrid pace, stamina, acceleration, going to take him out of the lineup next time.
Anyone that wasn't in the game that they added is basically bad. They probably didn't even bother to read up on them and gave them basic stats for that position to start with.
His only decent stat is strength at 74 which is good as we saw him fight off defenders yesterday.

Reactions: Kjbert
I downloaded it for Xbox one and I don't see them in rest of the world.

Just played my first game with us against the Red Bulls and won 3-0. Villa had a double and Poku scored his first. The Villa chant in the game was pretty sweet. And if they don't show up on kickoff in Rest of the World make sure that your EA Matchday option is turned off

So when selecting teams press either Y or triangle

Got it to work. I swapped out Montreal instead of Chivas in career mode so I could be in the Eastern conference

Reactions: NYJaguar
That's fucking stupid! EA is making it a lot easier for PES to get back into the mix. If I were Konami, I'd be ramping up work on my transfer market effective immediately.

Got it to work. I swapped out Montreal instead of Chivas in career mode so I could be in the Eastern conference
Can you swap in NYCFC for say Houston then swap Houston back in for Chivas USA to force a Dynamo into Western Conference?

I am very happy to be (mostly) wrong on this. I am glad you guys with next gen can play NYCFC in career mode.

So any big changes yet in the Transfer Window? ;)