Votes: 47 26.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 46 25.7%
  • Hate - Will Purchase To Support Club

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Neutral

Votes: 68 38.0%

• Total voters
neutral - holding out for away and hopefully a third kit....pernetti said the away kit will really connect with NYers though and he said its nothing short of fantastic so we'll see....

lets not call them spoiled children, they are just overly concerned
Expecting everything to be given to them but only in the way that suits them. Maybe you're right then, spoiled could be wrong.

I suspect that this third kit that will really connect with New Yorkers will be individually made shirts made from the kits of your other favorite non-MCFC club. Gooners rejoice with your red Emirates NYCFC shirt. You Bayern Munich followers will get your multi-striped red and blue kit handspun by NYCFC youth players. We aren't forgetting you Santos fanatics either, you get your own black and white striped NYCFC shirt delivered directly from Brazil.

Can't remember who said it - but it'sbeen said in a few places - the gesture is what this lacks. A little something, the pinstripe, orange stripe, skyline hidden in the collar, something that says nyc or leans toward it. Then again I wouldn't expect the mets, or knicks, or rangers to do that. Frankly the rangers jersey with the Statue of Liberty on it were godawful so what do I know. Glad I didn't skip work for the "Reveal"

Expecting everything to be given to them but only in the way that suits them. Maybe you're right then, spoiled could be wrong.

I suspect that this third kit that will really connect with New Yorkers will be individually made shirts made from the kits of your other favorite non-MCFC club. Gooners rejoice with your red Emirates NYCFC shirt. You Bayern Munich followers will get your multi-striped red and blue kit handspun by NYCFC youth players. We aren't forgetting you Santos fanatics either, you get your own black and white striped NYCFC shirt delivered directly from Brazil.
Missing the point.

I have to say that if you offered any mcfc fan this kit, of course with the other badge on it, to replace their one this season they wouldnt think twice about it. I think it looks classyand great! I accept that you may want your own 'identity' but it isnt like the owners have changed anything. Surely this was expected when everyone first heard about the plans. Look what they did to Melbourne Hearts! Changed from red to sky blue and white and scrapped hearts and used city instead. It is part of the masterplan which will help all teams and clubs involved asthey will each take other ckubs players cheaply. I think there has been a huge over reaction to the new kit!

I have to say that if you offered any mcfc fan this kit, of course with the other badge on it, to replace their one this season they wouldnt think twice about it. I think it looks classyand great! I accept that you may want your own 'identity' but it isnt like the owners have changed anything. Surely this was expected when everyone first heard about the plans. Look what they did to Melbourne Hearts! Changed from red to sky blue and white and scrapped hearts and used city instead. It is part of the masterplan which will help all teams and clubs involved asthey will each take other ckubs players cheaply. I think there has been a huge over reaction to the new kit!
ban this clown

No you don't seem to.
Well we can go back and forth on it if you'd like but I don't think you get it which is fine. I can live with it and as should you. Sorry your expectations weren't met. There are many other football clubs one can support although I'm not sure how many of them will meet your particular standards.

Best of luck.

Guys seriously you disagree at the end of day. Worlds not going to end.
Take the next step and email the club. Email your rep. I'll be sending an email to our contact letting him know the response hasn't been too great. Sending a screenshot of the poll which shows the opinions of those on the forum.
Doing anything else at this point is pointless. There's no sense in even talking about. Just need to sit back and see what step the club takes next.

so the only people who like the jerseys are Manchester City fans..
for the most part yes. The remainder are either neutral or pissed. To expect anything else is a bit ignorant. To expect everyone that supports NYCFC to support MCFC is asking for the club to fail. You wouldn't have more than a handful of supporters to begin with.
I think if the club takes more steps in the direction of MCFC you'll see a dwindling supporter base. It's a NEW club and with that people want the opportunity to establish a brand that represents their city not another city. Melbourne was offered that and for us not do have been kind of sucks.

Reactions: MyBoyVilla
I called my rep earlier and said how happy I am with the kit and everything else that the club is doing for us season ticket holders and supporters. I've pre-ordered a shirt already and look forward to buying the other shirts as they're released.

Thank you NYCFC and CFG!!!!

I think the jersey is nice. Could have been more unique but it could have been much worse. It looked darker at the reveal but I'm happy it's more of a light blue then I originally thought.