Orlando Postmatch

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Well... Minus the last 10 seconds the guys played much better.
I honestly think with Lampard on at the end we actually look dangerous going forward. His positioning is bar none. Always in the passing lane. Almost had the goal at the end by being perfectly placed in the box. Something we don't see from our other guys.
On to the next one.
Brillant Goal
Villa Goal
Missed PK
[voopl=2016-05-29][/voopl]

Last edited:
Yeah. If I'm completely honest, I could feel a lot worse about that last goal - largely because the attacking has restored a lot of lost confidence from the last couple of weeks. I've remembered why I felt so positive after all of those wins.

Still, an utterly galling finale. We really need to bounce back with three points soon.

Edit: added Voopl at the top of the page.

A groin stomping draw but not remotely surprised by ANOTHER late (ridiculously late) Orlando City goal.

First of all how the fuck does the ref allow them to throw in the ball 25 yards upfield from where the ball went out. Second of all who the fuck gave the Orlando City player the ball so quickly? Third of all how the fuck does the ref Allow the game to go almost to the 94th minute without any major delay in extra time?

This is unreal and its painful but you have to love it. The pain is great but when we finally turn it around for good that feeling will be greater.