2017 Roster Discussion

Now I wish we would have waited for Sami this summer...
My friend... I am sure you're a delightful person but I hate you today. I've been drinking so tomorrow we can be friends again. Cheers!!!!

and welcome to the forums it's a great place for fans. I love this place!

giphy.gif

PS- you won't meet me in real life.

My friend... I am sure you're a delightful person but I hate you today. I've been drinking so tomorrow we can be friends again. Cheers!!!!

and welcome to the forums it's a great place for fans. I love this place!

giphy.gif

PS- you won't meet me in real life.
Kind of presumptuous that you think he wants to meet you.

Also, I'm getting a great view of a ladder truck in action for the first time tonight while I wait for the 11 eastville comedy club show.

Just in the audience tonight. Not going on since roxfontaine informed me that my social conscience targeted gypsy jokes are no longer needed.

Also, I'm getting a great view of a ladder truck in action for the first time tonight while I wait for the 11 eastville comedy club show.

Just in the audience tonight. Not going on since roxfontaine informed me that my social conscience targeted gypsy jokes are no longer needed.
You may have saved his life
giphy.gif

Reactions: Midas Mulligan

There's also only 1 person on this forum that's met me before. Well... 2 but only one who knows my name from the forum. The other I met via mutual friend and I was able to figure out his online name but I hate him equally online and in person so... 1 person knows me.

I've also recognized D_RoyJenkins D_RoyJenkins creepin at the bar before a match once but didn't let him know who I was.

Reactions: Kjbert
There's also only 1 person on this forum that's met me before. Well... 2 but only one who knows my name from the forum. The other I met via mutual friend and I was able to figure out his online name but I hate him equally online and in person so... 1 person knows me.

I've also recognized D_RoyJenkins D_RoyJenkins creepin at the bar before a match once but didn't let him know who I was.
Sounds like him. He's always creepin around somewhere.

Well, some dude stole my damn gypsy jokes. For realz. The odds. I mean, gypsies aren't something you speak of every day in the east village. So fucking weird. It's a sign. MLS Cup is ours.

You make me seem shady haha

For someone who claims they're familiar with MLS Structure I think you're clueless. For clarification refer to my previous reply a page or two back.

Maybe some numbers will help(Sources linked below):
NYCFC 2016 Value - $255M, Revenue - $36M
MCFC 2016 Value - $1,921M, Revenue - $558M

Any comparison of MCFC spending to NYCFC spending is going to result in continual disappointment.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesp...leases-2016-mls-team-valuations/#76532f77ad17
http://www.forbes.com/teams/manchester-city/

Maybe some numbers will help(Sources linked below):
NYCFC 2016 Value - $255M, Revenue - $36M
MCFC 2016 Value - $1,921M, Revenue - $558M

Any comparison of MCFC spending to NYCFC spending is going to result in continual disappointment.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesp...leases-2016-mls-team-valuations/#76532f77ad17
http://www.forbes.com/teams/manchester-city/
It's a bit crazy to think NYCFC is valued at $255M in 3rd place behind Seattle and LA ($285/265) considering NYCFC doesn't even have a stadium as equity (not sure if Seattle counts part of theirs since same owner as Seahawks). add in a $200M+ stadium and the value of the team will go way up.

It's a bit crazy to think NYCFC is valued at $255M in 3rd place behind Seattle and LA ($285/265) considering NYCFC doesn't even have a stadium as equity (not sure if Seattle counts part of theirs since same owner as Seahawks). add in a $200M+ stadium and the value of the team will go way up.

I'm glad you're sure we're building a stadium in the future. I need some optimism in my life.

For someone who claims they're familiar with MLS Straucture I think you're clueless. For clarification refer to my previous reply a page or two back.
You're right man I'm clueless I have no common knowledge of any rules or teams... hell what does mls stand for?? >.>

I'm glad you're sure we're building a stadium in the future. I need some optimism in my life.
To be fair I do get things wrong at times so keep your reservation for the padded room.

Reactions: adam