2017 Roster Discussion

I queried him on twitter and the response I got was basically it was just for context. When I pressed further--pointing out that the earlier article dates the quote 1/26 and today's article dates the quote from sometime last week, which I think is sloppy and misleading--it was "Ok. Enjoy the rest of your day."
Sound about right and his M.O. when caught. He also doesn't like being labeled as a blogger...

You're not wrong. It's dumb as all hell, and happens every now and then. I'm not saying I'll ever give up, and I know it's not your point but I just want people to know that people better connected than me have tried to find out what happened.

Maybe we'll know when Mix drops his poetry book.

Roses are red
My contract is ironclad
Thinking about cutting me?
Pay me my money.

Announcement doesn't mention that Herrera is a DP, just that he joins on loan. So everyone getting their panties in a bunch about signing him as a DP...chill.
Wait, who said he was a DP?

There was *allegedly* a large transfer fee but if he's on loan they just have to pay his full salary. If that's below DP Threshold then his transfer fee doesn't matter at all.

There was *allegedly* a large transfer fee but if he's on loan they just have to pay his full salary. If that's below DP Threshold then his transfer fee doesn't matter at all.

Do we even have to pay his full salary? Man City is paying most of Joe Hart's wages.

Reactions: Kjbert

that was maxi not herrera
EOS claimed it three-four pages ago: http://www.empireofsoccer.com/nycfc-closing-in-on-third-dp-report-57895/ but apart from citing the transfer fee they didn't provide any real evidence he'd be a DP.

I think they would have mentioned DP if he was. I would love the salary to be $120k the same as our other ManCity Loanees

Also LOL at NYCFC_Dan twitter beef with ass hole redbulls fanboy Araos
giphy.gif

It feels like not too long ago we were all trolling eachother saying "imagine Man City bought a player we wanted and loaned him to us just so we could avoid the transfer fee?"

Is there any indication Man City actually wanted this guy long term? Their young loaners are usually academy kids no?