2017 Roster Discussion

One of the lesser talked-about topics is Maxi's defensive workrate. We know Villa is pretty tenacious going after the ball, but if Maxi can do that, as well, we could really start causing problems. Jack had a few nice plays defensively in the attacking end, too. We could really cause some havoc this year if Maxi can give us that.
Well, he's an Argentinian 10. I wouldn't just bank on it or anything.

It's time we had some show trials.
law-order-test-testing-microphones-guilty_verdicts-verdicts-rde8179_low.jpg

This roster compared to our first season roster is night and day. Like no lie our opening day roster was about as shitty as it gets that 2015 roster was lower quality than some usl teams... very happy with how far we've come. Also Jason Kreis was absolutely terrible and I hated him and still do thank good Orlando has him :)

This roster compared to our first season roster is night and day. Like no lie our opening day roster was about as shitty as it gets that 2015 roster was lower quality than some usl teams... very happy with how far we've come. Also Jason Kreis was absolutely terrible and I hated him and still do thank good Orlando has him :)
Easy buddy... you keep bringing this positivity and anti Kreis talk we'll banish you for life

That Doyle lineup is 100% legacy from when he has been doing this over the last few weeks. It wasn't fully updated for Maxi, Yangel or Wallace, even though he inserted a brief mention of one of them. Give him a few days.
That ought to be enough time for him to explain how we didn't improve

Reactions: Kjbert
That Doyle lineup is 100% legacy from when he has been doing this over the last few weeks. It wasn't fully updated for Maxi, Yangel or Wallace, even though he inserted a brief mention of one of them. Give him a few days.

And let me guess Doyle's reactions to signings:

Yangel: he's a young player (good, can work with PV) but not sure how he will adjust to MLS

Wallace: Guy who has played in MLS, great signing!

Maxi: Bad signing, too old! Should have found a 23 year old from SA - PV only can work with young players - not sure how he will adjust to MLS

Doyle is a good read but he has some serious biases (anybody who has MLS experience, US players, homegrowns, Patrick Mullins)

Yangel: he's a young player (good, can work with PV) but not sure how he will adjust to MLS

Maxi: Bad signing, too old! Should have found a 23 year old from SA - PV only can work with young players - not sure how he will adjust to MLS

Doyle is a good read but he has some serious biases (anybody who has MLS experience, US players, homegrowns, Patrick Mullins)

For Maxi you forgot, a guy of his size is going to struggle with the physicality of the MLS.

Doyle wasn't even on ETR yesterday, and yet you still managed to guess almost exactly the consensus take. That's how predictable those guys are. And yet, I keep on listening.

Hell, SITC is getting just as bad on the Pete and Re-pete act. Crooks alternates between parroting club talking points and stating blatantly idiotic stuff that's just factually incorrect. Abramowitz giving Crooks shit, but at least he brings an analysis that would put him in the top half of forum posters. The host seemingly exasperated with the lot of them, and the Latino guy providing the most intelligent insights but having trouble with the basics of broadcast (bungling names, struggling to communicate ideas).

And don't even get me started on Januzj Michalik saying there were "100s of Pulisics around the world". I tweeted and asked him to name me 5 of them. Crickets.

Doyle wasn't even on ETR yesterday, and yet you still managed to guess almost exactly the consensus take. That's how predictable those guys are. And yet, I keep on listening.

Hell, SITC is getting just as bad on the Pete and Re-pete act. Crooks alternates between parroting club talking points and stating blatantly idiotic stuff that's just factually incorrect. Abramowitz giving Crooks shit, but at least he brings an analysis that would put him in the top half of forum posters. The host seemingly exasperated with the lot of them, and the Latino guy providing the most intelligent insights but having trouble with the basics of broadcast (bungling names, struggling to communicate ideas).

And don't even get me started on Januzj Michalik saying there were "100s of Pulisics around the world". I tweeted and asked him to name me 5 of them. Crickets.
Can someone explain how Nick Chavez has press credentials? That guys a fucking clown. Him and Crooks piss me off but at least Crooks has some sources even though he's a mutant and should be banished from any type of media platform.

Reactions: Kjbert