2017 Roster Discussion

Someone take them to McDonal's to celebrate!

mcHkaP9.gif

Historic First Forum Doxxing?

Well, I called on July 19, 2015 that Vieira would be our next coach. In a semi-joke post listing several possible new managers including Sir Alex and Alexi Lalas, I wrote, "5) Patrick Vieira: I think he'd appreciate the better pay."

That was more of a prediction than anything concrete at the time.

I also called Iraola on November 7, 2016 that Andoni Iraola would retire.

Again, more a prediction that search the internet for clues.

Reactions: Kjbert
Well, I called on July 19, 2015 that Vieira would be our next coach. In a semi-joke post listing several possible new managers including Sir Alex and Alexi Lalas, I wrote, "5) Patrick Vieira: I think he'd appreciate the better pay."

That was more of a prediction than anything concrete at the time.

I also called Iraola on November 7, 2016 that Andoni Iraola would retire.

Again, more a prediction that search the internet for clues.
giphy.gif

Green Card Question: Is it easier for persons from Americas to get a green card than Europeans?

If we think that Matarrita will be sold this summer or at the end of this season, wouldn't it have been better for the lawyers to spend their time pushing for Brillant or Chanot (in the states for the same amount of time as Matarrita), since they're more likely to be on the team in 2018?

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Do I have to explain what doxxing is to a millennial?

I probably should have read the full definition: search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

No malicious intent on my behalf...

Reactions: mgarbowski
So, we sent the Rapids $75K in GAM for an international roster spot that we aren't using???

We aren't using it yet. Think if we didn't have it and reports are that Khedira is coming to New York this summer heat up as the transfer approaches. Teams will jack up their prices for an international spot because they know we need one.