2017 Roster Discussion

Wow - Brad Guzan is a TAM player, didn't realize that.

Does that mean that all of those guys are making more money than reported and we're just seeing the cap hit?

Does that mean that all of those guys are making more money than reported and we're just seeing the cap hit?
If that's the case, it would tell us Mix was actually paid via GAM, I think. Because I think his salary showed up as the $7ook-ish number.

Reactions: Kjbert

When you add up the published salaries they add up to over $1mm above the cap. So, we have to assume TAM and GAM is not factored into those numbers. Otherwise, the cap is nothing more than a joke on all of us.

Well, we don't 100% know about Mix since this is a 2017 list. I guess the other guy I would have wondered about is Herrera.

As for Guzan, I hadn't given it much thought, but I guess he would have to be TAM since Atlanta already has 3 DPs.

Well, we don't 100% know about Mix since this is a 2017 list. I guess the other guy I would have wondered about is Herrera.

As for Guzan, I hadn't given it much thought, but I guess he would have to be TAM since Atlanta already has 3 DPs.
I don't think there is any reason to believe that we were able to use TAM on Mix. I am interested to see what type of salary Man City signed Herrera to.

Fwiw, Villa said he doesn't care if his next contract ends in 2018 or 2019, he's just focused on playing.

It would appear he's set to sign at least a one year extension.

Fwiw, Villa said he doesn't care if his next contract ends in 2018 or 2019, he's just focused on playing.

It would appear he's set to sign at least a one year extension.

I'd like Villa to play 100 games played for NYCFC. That's the landmark he should reach to be the first signing, DP, and captain for our team.

36 from 100 games played doing so. 38 from 100 starts.